Chapter 413 - 414

Chapter 413: The most beautiful generation

"Master, uncle? We..."

Although the uncle Ye Bei accompanied him along the way, the nine brothers were still a little afraid to get close to this indifferent uncle.

Maybe it's because Ye Bei's aura is too distant!

Ye Bei also knew what the little guys were thinking, and his cold expression softened immediately.

"Your master is about to break through. I saw the message on your signal-breaking talisman and stopped him. Your master still doesn't know that you are being coveted."

Ye Bei said this, paused, and finally said the words. .

"Don't blame him. I know that if he knows about your situation, he will definitely come over. Since I have blocked your news, I will solve it for you." After hearing this, Yu Tianyan and others were a little confused

. Shocked.

"Uncle Master!"

Ye Bei frowned slightly when he heard this. He glanced at the panicked people with his cold eyes and said coldly.

"Why not?"

The nine junior brothers were stunned by the sharp retort from their uncle. It took a long time before Yu Tianyan, the senior senior brother, was pushed out by several unscrupulous junior brothers to reply.

"Uncle Master, the few of us can still hold on. You, just sit here and take charge. With you here, we have a backbone."

Yu Tianyan tried his best to speak tactfully. It's not that he doesn't believe in Uncle Master's ability. , but, he was afraid that if something happened to his uncle, he believed that his master would go crazy.

So don’t take the risk, right?

The nine brothers looked at Ye Bei eagerly, hoping that Ye Bei would not insist on his own way.

Seeing these nine people, Ye Bei's indifferent eyebrows moved and he couldn't help but laugh in his heart.

Still being underestimated!

But Ye Bei is not annoyed, after all, he has shown that he has no offensive power before, and even as a remnant soul, he has no offensive power.

However, the person he is now is no longer the person he used to be!

Ye Bei's thin lips pursed slightly, and he ignored Yu Tianyan and the others, but looked at the place that was not trembling due to the continuous attacks, and said calmly.

"Are you sure you can still persevere? If you could, you wouldn't send out that help talisman. You don't need to worry about me. I'm now fused with your master's natal magic weapon, the Creation Pen, and everything will be fine." It was also very

straightforward. .

Yu Tianyan and others looked at each other, and they all saw headaches in each other's eyes, but Ye Bei's words were decisive and gave people a feeling that they could not be rejected, which made several people feel very angry.

Finally, the senior brothers gathered together to discuss, but Ye Bei did not go out at this time.

Although he is not afraid of fighting, he still needs to reassure his children so that he has no worries.

Moreover, now that the void space can still hold on, it is better to talk it over than to act recklessly. What if a few children shake their hands and send messages to Qi Rui, disturbing Qi Rui's breakthrough?

As Ye Bei remained silent and Yu Tianyan and his brothers discussed, time passed by, and the vibrations in the void space became stronger and stronger. Ye Bei squinted his eyes, clearly feeling something unusual.