Chapter 111 - 120

Chapter 111 Pure Yang True Water

Qi Rui and Ye Bei almost understood Lu Li's plan at this time, but they looked at each other, a little strange, how did Lu Li know that the fire ants could bring out Guanghan Ice Fire?

The situation in the field seemed to be dangerous now. The power of Guanghan's ice and fire was so overbearing. When it fell in front of Lu Li, Lu Li's flowing robe lit up with blue light to block it. The water dragon tried his best to isolate Guanghan's ice and fire, but it was of no use. , the water dragon was gradually roasted by the ice and fire of Guanghan and disappeared, and the effectiveness of the robe was also reduced.

Even the golden elixir stage defensive magic weapons and offensive and defensive magic spells cannot withstand the overwhelming power of this Guanghan Ice and Fire.

Seeing Liuguang's robe being torn apart by Guanghan's ice and fire, there was no fear on Lu Li's face. Instead, he showed an expression of getting what he wanted, both relaxed and proud.

"Haha, you monster, you probably haven't heard of a saying called the mantis stalking the cicada, with the oriole behind, right?" Lu Li finally showed a smug chuckle on his face that was inconsistent with his pretentious image, and looked extremely contented.

The queen ant was stunned for a moment, and suddenly felt something in her heart.

The rocks below her shook violently, and the ground shook, as if something was about to gush out from the ground.

"Boom!" A huge sound sounded, and the huge mountain peak suddenly became turbulent. A large crack opened from the top of the peak. In the crack, a golden and dazzling torrent rose into the sky, aiming directly at all the fire ants in the sky.

Seeing this golden water flow, the queen ant was stunned for a moment, and then her expression changed drastically, as if she had seen a ghost, "Pure Yang True Water?! There is actually a vein of Pure Yang True Water hidden underground here?"

Pure Yang True Water, and Glazed Pure Water, Styx Dead Water, Water of Life, Five Elements Divine Water, Xuantian Heavy Water, and Taiyin True Water are among the seven true waters in heaven and earth, together with the seven true fires, Guanghan Ice Fire, Chaos Holy Flame, Demon God Yin Fire, and Pure Lotus. Demon fire, Nine Netherworld Fire, Red Lotus Karmic Fire, and Sun True Fire are comparable.

Pure yang true water has a nature ranging from hard to yang in true water, and Guanghan ice fire, which is yin to soft among the seven true fires, is a pair of old enemies. Once the two sides meet, the true water and true fire that have developed their own spirituality will inevitably have to fight. field.

Seeing this, Qi Rui's face became clear. He looked at Lu Li and told Ye Bei, "This guy already knew that there was a vein of pure Yang water hidden nearby. I'm afraid that the news about their sect would also be revealed. I don’t know if it’s his method alone or the methods of his sect.”

Ye Bei looked at the two treasures in the field who were fighting to the death, and also told Qi Rui, “I’m afraid Lu Li can do it alone. They couldn't complete such a big move, attracting the fire ants, and they had Chi You Guanghan to help them with ice and fire... It should not only be the plan of Huating Cave."

Qi Rui heard his wife say this and chuckled, " No wonder, as the leading genius in Huatingdong, he came out to exterminate the monsters, but he didn’t have any fellow disciples around him. Is he planning to sacrifice us members of other sects from the beginning? I just didn’t know that Chiyou was promised to Huatingdong. What, you have to agree to let them murder their own clan!"

Ye Bei shook his head, not paying attention to the clan mentioned by Qi Rui, "A Rui, a powerful monster, does not regard itself as a monster clan, have you forgotten? In Chi You In the eyes of this clan, only Chi You is their kin. Besides, they are still willing to give up on a small fire ant colony."