Chapter 243 - 244

Chapter 243 Cang Hao comes on stage

After Yan Mingyuan's duel, Qi Rui was bored for a long time. After all, his next disciple Cang Hao was ranked more than 500, with a gap of about 300, and the battles of other geniuses... ...

Qi Rui said: "Haha!"

So taking advantage of this window period, Qi Rui watched with great interest the forces that wanted to attract his attention, and the news was flying all over the sky.

Regarding Qi Rui's behavior of seeing these forces unite, Wen Renlang and Ye Guo said: I'm afraid he is not stupid.

Of course, it is impossible to be stupid, it's just that Qi Rui is confident.

As long as the old monsters in the Shattered Sky Realm don't interfere, with his methods, there's really nothing to be afraid of!

So proud!

Ye Bei expressionlessly slapped Qi Rui on the back of the head.

Facing Qi Rui's aggrieved look, Ye Bei sneered.

"You are too crazy. If I don't let you wake up, you won't know how high the sky is!"

Qi Rui didn't care at all about his wife's disapproval. His eyes were full of tenderness and determination.

"Beibei, just trust me. This time, although it can't be regarded as revenge for you, it can still be regarded as a warm-up."

Ye Bei frowned even more tightly and said in a bad tone, "A Rui, do your best. Do you understand? I have put those things down a long time ago, so why should you be so upset about it? Besides, the forces that took action this time may not have been involved in the first place..."

Ye Bei's mouth was gently blocked by Qi Rui.

Qi Rui didn't go too far. He also knew that his wife was not used to being too intimate in public, so he just stepped away after a slight touch, with a little smile in his eyes.

"Beibei, that's not the problem, and I didn't deliberately guide you. These forces do have this intention. I'm just following the trend. As for whether they participated in the encirclement and suppression of you, oh, does it matter?" Ye Bei listened to Qi

Rui's words. , fell silent.

Indeed, it doesn't matter at all whether they participate or not. Whether they are just outsiders or habitually maliciously compete with new forces, it is their own choice.

Ye Bei closed his eyes, suppressed the complexity in his eyes, and said slowly, "A Rui, your safety is the most important, everything else can be discarded." Including him!

The two of them knew what Ye Bei had left unfinished.

But Qi Rui didn't reply, he just gently held him in his arms.

His decision does not require others to bear the consequences. Besides, he is not sure of escaping unscathed.

Ye Bei waited for a long time, but did not wait for Qi Rui's answer.

Ye Bei understood at that moment that it was impossible for Qi Rui to abandon him, Yu Tianyan and the others.

Obviously she should be moved and dissatisfied with his impulsive actions, but... the corners of Ye Bei's lips curled up slightly, so happy!

At a time when some forces were surging, these two people stayed in a corner, loving each other.

...

Another half month passed and Qi Rui became a little more serious when he saw that there were still a few people arriving as disciples.