Chapter 298 - 299

Chapter 298 Yier Ahao goes to the demon clan

The evening breeze blew and disturbed a pool of stagnant water.

The four of them, Qi Rui, sat around under the Ancient Tree of Life, bathing in the fragrance emitted by the Ancient Tree of Life, with calm expressions.

At this time, Cang Hao spoke first after his master explained.

"Master, you judge that Yi'er was a demon in his previous life based on the demon's involuntary pause in front of Yi'er? Isn't that a bit too arbitrary?"

Cang Hao knew that things couldn't be calculated in this way, otherwise he would appear to be mentally retarded, cough cough , after all, he was still there at the time.

Hearing the third child's question, Qi Rui shook his head and chuckled.

"At that time, it was just a little strange, and I just thought that the demonic path Yi'er followed had a natural suppression on the demons. It wasn't until Yi'er came to see me as my teacher today that I thought of this. The more I thought about it, the more I felt that Yi'er was extraordinary in his previous life. "

If the fourth child hadn't always talked about him today, and if he hadn't repeatedly mentioned that his identity was not simple, Qi Rui would not have dared to make such a bold guess.

And the fourth child's panicked behavior later proved that his guess was correct.

Wen Renyi thought about it for a moment and realized where he had failed. Now he could only rejoice that his master really had no prejudice against this.

"Master, I'm actually not sure whether I was a demon god in my previous life. I only remember a few fragments, but no accident, I am the demon god who died in the great battle in the ancient times." Wen Renyi himself is not sure yet,

and Just doubt.

Qi Rui nodded, expressing understanding.

"This is normal. If you completely recover the Demon God's memory, Wen Renyi's memory of just ten years may not be able to suppress the Demon God's memory. By then, you will still not be a disciple, so that's two questions."

Wen Renyi After hearing this, Yi quickly raised three fingers and swore, "No, I swear, even if I recover the memory of the demon god, I will definitely still be the master's disciple. My brother's Yi'er cannot have any other identity." Hearing this, Cang Hao said

, There was a hint of warmth in his eyes, and he rubbed the serious man, feeling a little relieved.

Qi Rui smiled and said, "I don't doubt this as a teacher, but the premise is that your memory in this life will prevail."

Qi Rui's words were very direct, but they also hit the point.

Wen Renyi smiled bitterly and said, "Yes, but no matter what, I also want to get back my power. This is inevitable and a cycle of cause and effect."

Hearing this, Qi Rui was silent.

Wen Renyi saw that no one said anything, so he could only continue to talk to himself, "Isn't it strange, master and uncle, that the demon clan has powerful men like the five great beasts of the demon emperor, and the human race can compete with the demon clan for several years, or even three The end of the clan war and the era of fighting against extraterrestrial demons all have the shadow of the powerful human race. This means that if there are not more powerful people like the human race than the demon clan, they will never be much less than the demon clan. But what about the demon clan?" What about the clan

? Apart from the demon god who initially overpowered the human and demon clans and caused a war between the three clans, only the demon lord could barely qualify as one of the top strong ones.