Chapter 255 - 256

Chapter 255 The background of the four immortal sects

The three-month competition has finally come to an end.

So the powerful people looked at the five people sitting in the front five of the thousand-seat seat with complicated expressions.

"They are all, all from the same sect!"

"Jiu Xuan Tian Sect, Jiu Xuan Tian Sect, where did the forces come from!"

"The sky in the Thousand Yuan World is about to change!"

"The human race forces, Could it be that another Immortal Sect will appear?"

...

No matter how complicated the minds of these forces are, they still have to explain the reality. They are the forces that were previously contacted by the Wuma Family and the Canglong Empire. Do you see this? The two major forces that made no move could only grit their teeth and watch the Jiuxuan Tianzong's current glory.

Speaking of which, the competition in the Golden Core stage ended even later than the Nascent Soul stage.

After other forces received notifications of the demonic movements of the four major immortal sects, they all ordered these geniuses to fight quickly.

However, here in the Golden Core Stage, there are a group of weird disciples like Qi Rui. Except for Cangtianji, they are basically all finished with one move.

But when it was their turn to compete with the other senior brothers, it was really like the sky was shattering and the earth was shattering.

While making everyone feel itchy, they also had to be frightened by their fighting power.

Qi Rui enjoyed the adoring eyes of these forces and proudly smiled at his wife, "Beibei, do you have the feeling of being alone and seeking defeat?"

Ye Bei smiled lightly and nodded, "Being alone and seeking defeat is more It's appropriate."

Qi Rui: "..." Forget it, even if you have his memory, you can't force your wife to understand his joke.

After knocking his head, Qi Rui put aside the entanglement in his heart and looked at the high-spirited disciples, with a softness in his eyes that he didn't even know he had.

"This can be considered the first achievement of their glory! Being able to grow up with these brats, I, as a master, now have a feeling of having no regrets in this life. Do you think it's ridiculous or not?" Qi Rui looked at the crowd of thousands

. As a disciple on the bridge, Ye Bei looked at Qi Rui, who was looking at the disciples tenderly, and he really responded to that sentence, you are watching the scenery on the bridge, and the people watching the scenery are watching you upstairs.

Ye Bei held Qi Rui's dry and generous hand and smiled, "This is also your moment of glory, and it will become more and more glorious in the future."

Qi Rui tilted his head and showed a bright smile to Ye Bei, "Of course, There is no doubt about this."

Qi Rui's strength does not come from the strength of his strength, but from the strength of his heart and his confidence in himself.

Only in a moment did Ye Bei realize that Qi Rui actually had such a charming side, strong and confident, as if his whole person was glowing.

Ahem, sorry to interrupt, Qi Rui does seem to be shining, because just behind him, a golden dragon shadow appears on the Dragon Beard Ring. The light belongs to him.

Really, he can only be handsome for three seconds.

There were three black threads hanging on Ye Bei's forehead, and he and Qi Rui, who didn't know what was going on, looked at the golden dragon shadow.