Chapter 247 - 248

Chapter 247 Tianyan’s battle

Just as Qi Rui was looking forward to it, he ushered in a battle with his eldest disciple Yu Tianyan.

Speaking of which, among the Jiuxuan Tianzong, apart from Qi Rui, the sect leader, Yu Tianyan is the most famous.

Even Ye Hong, who successfully killed someone in the Dragon Beard Ring, and Yan Mingyuan and Cang Hao, who realized their own way on the competition stage, can't compare.

There is no way, good-looking people are the center of attention in any world.

Especially Yu Tianyan's appearance, which transcends gender, is suitable for both men and women.

No, as soon as he stood on the competition stage, the breeze blew across his face, making his hair fly and his robes fly, like an immortal.

Then, cheers erupted from both the viewing platform and the thousand-seat crowd, completely covering up the cheers of Mo Yan and Gu Zijin.

After all, in this world, they admire strength, and they also like beauty. A strong and handsome man like Yu Tianyan is a dream lover!

Qi Rui looked at this scene that looked like a superstar taking the stage. He couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth and turned his head to complain to his wife.

"Tian Yan, I'm afraid he went to the wrong set."

Then, he saw that his daughter-in-law, who had always been aloof and calm, and was shy in front of him (he was afraid there was no misunderstanding), now looked like a star chaser. He looked like a clan, with excited eyes, as if he could not help but wave the flag and shout in the next second.

Qi Rui couldn't hold back, grabbed the person over, and said with a dark face, "Why Beibei, are you planning to climb the wall in front of me?"

Ye Bei's consciousness, immersed in the aura of the superstar, came back a little, and after hearing this, he said: Rolled his eyes.

"You're not right! I'm so jealous of my disciples. Don't bother me. I still want to support Tian Yan. Tian Yan is a member of our Jiu Xuan Tian Sect. How come our voices are not as good as those of other factions?" Ayan Zijin, please speak louder."

The last two sentences were obviously addressed to Mo Yan and Gu Zijin.

Qi Rui rubbed his forehead troubledly and gritted his teeth as he looked at the eldest disciple who was shining brightly on the competition stage.

As if sensing his master's gaze, Yu Tianyan turned his head slightly, facing Qi Rui's direction, and his smiling lips became more sincere, once again detonating the whole audience.

Mo Yan was a little happy and a little unhappy, and kept muttering, "My mine, no matter how you call me, it's still mine."

Yu Tianyan smiled in his direction, not expecting such a reaction, and frowned slightly, a little have no choice.

Seeing that the other three competition stages stopped competing and came to watch his competition stage, he suddenly felt dumbfounded.

Shaking his head, he regretted a little. He should have put on a mask like before. It was the normal reactions of his juniors that made him forget about this.

After calming down and ignoring the noisy crowd, Yu Tianyan's sharp eyes were pointed in a certain direction.

"Nine-Xuan Tianzong, Yu Tianyan, challenge number 39, Xuanyuan Ling of the Xuanyuan family."

Xuanyuan Ling raised his eyebrows slightly, as if he didn't expect Yu Tianyan to challenge him.

But then he thought that Yu Tianyan's junior disciples were all challenging the top talents, so it was understandable that Yu Tianyan would challenge him.