Chapter 340 - 341

Chapter 340 Both sides suffer losses

The light on Chi Hongxuan became stronger and stronger, and his opponent Green Alga also woke up at this time.

The fish's tail swung hard to the ground, and the green algae's forward speed stopped abruptly, barely stopping half a meter in front of Chi Hongxuan's red light.

Green Algae looked at the red light less than half a meter with lingering fear, and found that the red light was still spreading. He did not dare to delay and immediately retreated.

She didn't know why, but she actually felt danger in this dazzling red light, which made her hair stand on end, with a full sense of crisis.

Chi Hongxuan, who was completely enveloped in red light, raised his eyebrows and was slightly surprised to feel that the injuries on his body were being repaired continuously.

He raised his hand and looked at the red light on his hand, then looked down and found that his whole body was wrapped in red light.

This was the first time he noticed the red light all over his body.

But unlike the green algae that quickly retreated, Chi Hongxuan did not feel danger from the red light, but instead felt a sense of intimacy.

Taking a deep look at the opponent who was avoiding him at this time, Chi Hongxuan's eyes flashed with a dark light, and the corners of his lips raised an evil smile that had never appeared on his face before.

With a flip of his right hand, the talisman sword lying quietly on the ground flew into his hand.

Chi Hongxuan glanced at the talisman sword in his hand, which had a few cracks on it, and sighed. The red light wrapped around him spread to the talisman sword, actually repairing the cracks on the talisman sword.

After all, it was the imperial weapon given to him by his uncle, and it was easy to use. It was better to repair it or not.

Ye Bei, who had been expressionless next to Qi Rui, saw this scene, his eyes moved slightly, and a little smile appeared.

Qi Rui turned his head and glanced at his daughter-in-law, whose breath suddenly softened, chuckled, and said through the voice, "Happy?"

Ye Bei glanced at Qi Rui lightly, put away the smile in his eyes, and did not argue.

"Why, no?"

The wife's harsh tone made Qi Rui shrug his shoulders. He raised his hand and grabbed the daughter-in-law's slender hand that was placed on the coral chair, and played with it carefully.

Ye Bei's calm eyes turned to the hand held by Qi Rui, paused for a moment, and then turned back to the center of the hall without any intention of withdrawing it.

After all, even if he withdraws, he will not be able to defeat Qi Rui. When the time comes, people will laugh at him, so he might as well just leave it like this. It is impossible for Qi Rui to do anything excessive in public.

Seeing that his wife was completely ignoring the hand being played with, Qi Rui curled his lips in boredom, somewhat regretting his wife's indifference.

If he moved, he might be able to gain further advantage. Now, forget it, it's better than not being able to touch it at all.

While Qi Rui sighed secretly, Ye Bei was thankful that he had escaped the disaster by relying on his understanding of Qi Rui.

No one noticed the little moves of the two, because everyone's attention was on Chi Hongxuan, who finally got a chance to fight back.

Green Zao was really afraid of Chi Hongxuan's red light, so this time, she almost transferred with Chi Hongxuan. Chi Hongxuan chased her, but she escaped.