Chapter 350 - 351

Chapter 350 Someone comes from Qingyang Palace

"You think too much, Chi Shan. No matter who comes forward today, you will definitely die."

From this sentence, you can hear Ye Jinghong's determination. Today, she wants Chi Shan to disappear!

Faced with Ye Jinghong's cold and decisive attitude, Chi Shan showed no concern. He just stared at the old man standing in mid-air with his hands behind his back - Qingkong Sword Master with a pair of bloodshot eyes.

He didn't speak again, but his compelling gaze mercilessly forced the person who spoke for him before.

His attitude is shameful, but what everyone is even more curious about is why Qingkong Sword Master has not made a clear statement until now. In fact, a pair of vicissitudes of life eyes are fixed on Chi Shan, as if he wants to see the depth of people's hearts. The place is average.

The more Qingkong Sword Master behaves like this, the smile on Chi Shan's face becomes more obvious, and he is confident of winning.

He is not worried at all about Qingkong Sword Master jumping over the wall to kill him, because Qingkong Sword Master is not such a person.

Who knows, Qingkong Sword Master is a man of integrity and upright temperament!

Ye Mo couldn't see the expression on Chi Shan's face that he was determined to win. He didn't have any friendship with Qingkong Sword Master, and he didn't want to worry about the so-called Qingkong Sword Master. Now Chi Shan looked like a scoundrel, as if he was sure to catch them. To save Qingkong Sword Lord's face, he couldn't help but feel a little disgusted and impatient.

The water spiritual power condensed in his palm, and everyone's eyes were focused on the confrontation between Chi Shan and Qingkong Sword Master Ye Jinghong. No one noticed him.

Ye Mo narrowed his eyes, and then with lightning speed, he smashed the condensed water ball in his hand towards Chi Shan, who was in the huge pit in his palm.

He didn't have the consciousness of being a strong person. He wanted to solve the problem quickly and leave quickly. He felt annoyed if he saw that disgusting person on the ground one more time.

I didn't expect Ye Mo to take action at this time, whether it was Ye Jinghong whose eyes were full of frost, or Qingkong Sword Master who was stunned and didn't know what he was thinking, or who was slightly sluggish because of Gu Zijin's voice transmission. Chi Hongxuan... was too late to stop Ye Mo's sudden attack.

None of these masters could stop it, not to mention Chi Shan, who was already seriously injured. He could only stare blankly at the approaching water ball, feeling the powerful spiritual energy fluctuations in the water ball, but there was nowhere to escape.

Chi Ming, who had always been filial and fearless in the face of danger, finally couldn't pretend anymore when he saw the water ball rushing down. He pushed his father who was half leaning in his arms away and tried to escape in a panic.

But how could the attack from the Heyuan Realm powerhouse be something that he should be able to escape as a golden elixir cultivator? Before he even took a few steps, the water ball was already approaching.

"Bang",

the small water ball exploded with great power. The sound shook the sky. Not only that, the water ball exploded, and countless torrents spread out from the water ball, instantly filling the one-meter-deep palm print. It is full, the water is still rising, and it is quite possible to flood.

Ye Jinghong couldn't react. She subconsciously glanced at Qingkong Sword Master, who had been protecting Chi Shan before, but she didn't see any expression on his face.