Chapter 257 - 258

Chapter 257 Leadership Status

After solving the disciple's trouble, Qi Rui clapped his hands and said with a smile, "Keep going, don't worry about that ignorant boy."

Cang Hao twitched the corner of his mouth and closed his eyes decisively. It would be more practical to adapt to the weight of his body quickly. He never wanted his master to take it again.

Others looked at Cang Hao and Qi Rui with strange and admiring eyes.

He dares to absorb things like Xuantian Heavy Water. Qi Rui, the master, still looks normal. Hehe, Jiuxuan Tianzong is a group of freaks and cannot be treated with common sense.

Therefore, they all looked expectantly at Yan Mingyuan on the fighting platform, wanting to see what amazing move he would make.

However, they were disappointed. Yan Mingyuan moved very quickly. He took away the contents of a light ball and returned to his position without stopping too much.

Qi Rui looked at what Lao Wu had chosen, smiled, and just sighed, "Mingyuan has really grown up."

There was no more.

Ye Bei also sighed at the composure of Qi Rui, the fifth disciple, "Indeed, I know that I can't just chase after blindly. The progress of the character is more difficult and more important than the cultivation." The

spirit-melting water is The rarest and most worthless treasure in the Thousand Yuan World, it is indispensable for the path Yan Mingyuan will take in the future.

This is an unchanging law, even though Yan Mingyuan's wind and thunder sword body and the wind and thunder attributes are extremely domineering and almost incompatible.

But, doesn’t thunder bring wind? They are originally complementary to each other, and will eventually return to one body.

And the great path to simplicity also requires Yan Mingyuan to go further, and he must return the two domineering attributes into one.

This is also the reason why Yan Mingyuan wants to follow the path of domineering swordsmanship. He is not domineering enough to suppress the domineering Feng Helei. In the end, it is up to him to control the spiritual power or the spiritual power to control him.

The root of all this led to Yan Mingyuan's current choice.

Qi Rui, Ye Bei and Ye Hong all felt very relieved.

Ye Hong turned his head and glanced at Yan Mingyuan who was sitting there, with a soft smile in his eyes.

Yan Mingyuan also smiled, the sun was burning like fire.

As if being burned, Ye Hong withdrew his gaze, looked at the light group that still felt undiminished on the competition stage, and stood up calmly.

Yan Mingyuan looked at A Jian who was walking away step by step with burning eyes, the smile in his eyes became deeper.

Qi Rui, who had been observing the disciples from the side, smiled now, "Beibei, tell me, has Mingyuan been led astray? Look at his smile, tsk tsk..."

Ye Bei just glanced at it lightly and continued. It depends on how Ye Hong is going to choose, but he still replies.

"So, the environment can shape a person's character, so you'd better take it easy."

Qi Rui shrugged nonchalantly, looking nonchalant, "As long as they are not treacherous or evil people, others will depend on their own abilities. Is your heart not developing well? I just like the confident and proud Mingyuan who is laughing and scolding now, instead of seeing him who is low-key and putting everything aside."