Chapter 370 - 371

Chapter 370 Qi Rui’s suicide attempt

More than a month has passed since the Wumasi brothers forgave each other.

For more than a month, the Mu family has begun the development of the small world;

for more than a month, Canghao and Yi'er have responded to the summons, saying that they are rushing to the current location of the Mu family;

for more than a month, the Mu family and the Mu family have been in the Mu family Qi Rui, who was a guest at the Mu family, received threats from Qingyang Palace more than once;

this month, the Mu family was in action, and Qi Rui also sent a message to several disciples, asking them to come over and prepare to flex their muscles.

Nonsense, otherwise, Qi Rui would be very shameless if he wants Qi Rui to take action against any minions!

It's a pity that the boss's underworld has received a gift from another world because of its connection with Kunlun Ruins. He is in seclusion to absorb this gift and cannot come over.

Otherwise, when the time comes, everyone will go to the underworld to suppress them, and those who can't be suppressed will go up again. That would be so cool!

Speaking of which, the boss is just lucky.

Originally, the world inside the body was formed by the endless characteristics of the five five elements treasures. It was a virtual world. Unexpectedly, with the help of him and Xiaojiu, it could cover the Kunlun Ruins, transforming from virtual to real, and truly become a special world.

Forget it, but the transformation of the virtual world into the real world and the underworld is also beneficial to the boss himself. Who would have thought that reincarnation is so important to the world that it would directly allow the boss to receive gifts from the world.

Qi Rui thought with some envy that when the boss comes out of seclusion this time, it will almost be the Yuanying Perfection, right? It's no problem to join forces at any time.

Looking at the two disciples in front of him who were chatting with each other again, Qi Rui had a look of disgust on his face.

"Hongxuan Zijin, you two, tell me, how long has it been since you have practiced properly? Don't let your other brothers fall behind in your cultivation and blame Master for not teaching me to the best of my ability." Gu Zijin's eyelashes fluttered

, There was a cunning look in his eyes.

No need to guess, Qi Rui knew that this old man must be slandering himself in his heart now, and he suddenly became very angry.

"Lao Ba, are you secretly saying bad things about me, Master?"

Gu Zijin immediately stood up straight, shook his head decisively, and refused to admit it.

"It's not that I don't have it, Master, don't talk nonsense."

Qi Rui really laughed angrily this time, pointed to the door not far away, and opened his mouth to make a mouth shape.

"Go away!"

Guzi rolled away with Chi Hongxuan. Before they had gone far, Qi Rui heard Lao Ba patting his chest and complaining about him.

"Tsk, Master, is this menopause? Uncle Master, where are you? If you don't show up, we won't be able to bear Master's torture!"

Qi Rui couldn't help curling his lips when he heard this. It's best if you can make his wife Call me out, otherwise I will cause trouble for you next time.

I want to ask why Ye Bei, who has always been inseparable from Qi Rui, suddenly disappeared?

That wasn't Qi Rui's own fault.