Chapter 427 - 428

Chapter 427 Mysterious Existence

"A Rui, forget it! We don't need to get to the bottom of it!"

Ye Bei's face was full of panic. He was no longer the fearless and ruthless true king he once was. Now he has too many problems. I don't care, even if I live a little confused for this, it doesn't hurt.

Qi Rui couldn't bear to "see" his daughter-in-law like this, and wanted to give up and continue to investigate, but that was not his character after all.

With a long sigh, Qi Rui gently hugged the pale man into his arms, his voice filled with soothing power.

"Beibei, don't be afraid. I'd rather die clearly than live in confusion. Besides, who can be sure that I will definitely fall into the hands of the people behind the scenes?" It's not

Qi Rui himself. Big, this is the momentum he has cultivated along the way. If he retreats now, it will not only be retreated from this point, but also his Taoist heart.

Therefore, Qi Rui could only refuse to give in an inch!

However, he also knew the thoughts of the person in his arms, and wanted to take care of the sensitive nerves of the person in his arms, but it seemed that things went against his wishes.

Under the ancient tree of life at the top of Qi Ye Peak, Qi Rui and Ye Bei fell into silence for a long time.

After several cycles of sunrise and sunset, the two sculpture-like people made new movements.

Ye Bei pushed Qi Rui away, and the fear and fear on his face had been put away. What was left was only as calm as the sea, and deep, as if an extremely terrifying disaster was brewing every moment. break out.

Ye Bei raised his hand, and the tip of his index finger lightly passed across Qi Rui's unfocused eyes, and touched the corners of his eyes.

Qi Rui did not move, as if he was ready to be beaten and scolded. Although he could not see with his eyes, his consciousness was always paying attention to his wife's every move.

After a long while, when Qi Rui was worried that his wife's arms would be sore from lifting them for too long, his precious wife finally spoke up.

"Let him out and ask!"

After all, Ye Bei couldn't bear to delay Qi Rui's path because of his own cowardice, nor could he bear to let his Taoist heart be dusted because of his opposition.

Anyway, they are all people who have died once. The worst thing is that they will just die again with Qi Rui.

An almost crazy look flashed deep in Ye Bei's eyes, but he carefully concealed it in front of Qi Rui and buried it in the deepest part.

Qi Rui did not notice the madness in his wife's eyes, because he was immersed in the joy of his wife's consent.

Qi Rui's expression of happiness was always simple and rude, and he took back the person who had just withdrawn from his arms.

Not only that, Qi Rui's kisses fell on Ye Bei's forehead, eyes, bridge of nose, face, chin, and finally, Ye Bei's red lips.

Grinding it carefully and licking it gently, Qi Rui's tenderness is undoubtedly revealed.

After a long time, Qi Rui released his hold on Ye Bei, pressed their foreheads against his, and solemnly promised.

"Beibei, don't worry. I can't do anything and I won't be reckless. I know how to lurk. Have more confidence in me!"

Ye Bei was kissed by Qi Rui so much that his eyes were full of confusion. How could he know what Qi Rui was talking about now? , it’s all just a random nod.