Chapter 215 - 216

Chapter 215: If you say it’s time to form a pill, then it’s a pill

The result was not at all what Qi Rui expected. All the attacks of the Blood Alchemist were absorbed by the stick in Qi Heng's hand. Not only were they absorbed, the two small leaves on the stick also flapped happily, as if to encourage the Blood Alchemist to continue. .

This scene was really shocking, but it was not over yet. After that, the Blood Alchemist was chased around by a child holding a small stick. Although the stars were infinite, he would always be caught up with the big stick.

Qi Rui looked at the sky at 45 degrees with a melancholy expression, all he needed was a cigar.

What are you trying to do? You want to offend the cruelest Xiaojiu! I can’t think about it! I can’t think about it!

The only sound in the scene was the sound of Qi Heng chasing and beating the Blood Alchemist, and no one even paid attention to the disciples' entrance trials.

This won't work, Qi Rui sighed secretly.

"Hengheng, okay, the visitor is a guest, just teach him a lesson. Besides, the guest doesn't know."

Hearing this, the others were instantly shocked by the shameless Qi Rui. You damn thing, you know the visitor is a guest and you still act like this. , Ignorant people are not guilty, you come here twice, oh my life!

Qi Heng put away his stick, his little face was full of displeasure, and he bared his teeth at the Blood Alchemy Master with a ferocious look on his face.

"Humph, this time Master will give you a nice word and let you go. You'd better not appear in front of me in the future. Otherwise, if I see you once, I will beat you with a dog club!" "

Pfft!" This is not visible. The Lingzhi Sword Master of the Qingjian Sect, who was used to the Danqing Sect and was not afraid of offending him, laughed out loud.

He dares to laugh, but others don't. Moreover, the scene at this time is obviously not funny, but scary, okay?

"This is impossible. How can Ji Zhu beat He Yuan? This is impossible." The Nascent Soul monk from Tianji Sect murmured.

Qi Rui raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Heng Heng, did you hear me saying that you can't beat He Yuan by building the foundation?"

Qi Heng bared his teeth and looked at the Nascent Soul cultivator who was speaking.

Qi Rui, who was sitting in the main seat, spoke again, "Then you can form an elixir! It sounds better to use the golden elixir to combine the elements. Besides, your senior brothers have all formed elixirs, so you are the only one left." Qi

Hengwai Tilting his head, he doesn't look as ferocious as he just hit you, and you are a bit cute.

"Golden elixir? Yes, it's time for Heng Heng to form an elixir. Well, Heng Heng is a golden elixir monk."

Just as Qi Heng was speaking, the aura on his body surged up, rising little by little, before he finished speaking. , a ten-color golden elixir dripped and swirled in his Dantian.

"How is this possible? Where is the thunder calamity?" This is the silent cry of the monks from all major forces. When did it become so easy to form pills?

However, Qi Rui had no time to care about them for the time being. He listened to the system prompts with a smile.

"Ding, congratulations to all the disciples of the host for being promoted to the golden elixir. The host will be rewarded with a one-level improvement in cultivation level and special items. Please check the host yourself."