Chapter 415 - 416

Chapter 415 Buddhism takes action

In the sea of ​​black fire that filled the sky, the nine evil geniuses of the Jiuxuan Tianzong made all-out efforts, and their bodies erupted with astonishing auras, just to save their senior brother.

Among them, Mo Yan is standing closest to Yu Tianyan, but they are not leaning against each other, but two points that do not negotiate with each other.

Outside them, Cang Hao and the others surrounded them in a circle, with life and death energy swirling around them, forming a huge pattern of the Five Elements of Tai Chi.

Several people have different attributes and different positions.

Canghao's earth genus is extremely yang and stands in the position of Wu earth; Wenrenyi's earth genus is extremely yin and stands in the position of Ji earth; Yanmingyuan metal is extremely yang and stands in the position of Geng metal; Chi Hongxuan's metal is extremely yin. , standing in the position of Xin Metal; Ye Hongshui belongs to the extremely yang position, standing in the position of Renshui; Ye Beishui belongs to the extremely yin position, standing in the position of Kuishui; Qi Hengmu belongs to the yin and yang balance, standing alone in the wood genus; Gu Zijin Fire is the genus, yin and yang are balanced, and the fire genus stands alone.

Mo Yan and Yu Tianyan are in the middle. One is the blackness in life, and the other is the whiteness in death.

The five elements of several people blend together, and the yin and yang converge, creating a state of endless growth.

When the formation of several people was completed, they suppressed the domineering Nine Netherworld Fire, and the erosion of the souls of several people by the Nine Netherworld Fire was also blocked by the formation.

Relying on the suppression of the Tai Chi Yin Yang and Five Elements Formation, Mo Yan immediately used the life force of his life and death path, and used the power of Yin Yang and Five Elements rotation to continuously input to Yu Tianyan at the other end of the formation.

With the injection of Mo Yan's vitality, Yu Tianyan's erratic soul gradually stabilized, and the soul full of the aura of death also became tainted with the flavor of life.

And seeing that the enemy who killed his granddaughter was about to die, Ling Yun Danzun could not tolerate this person coming back to life again.

Since his granddaughter is dead, the man in front of him has to go to accompany his granddaughter, just like his granddaughter’s male favorites. His granddaughter likes it, so he has to go to accompany her!

What's more, the person in front of him was the person who killed his granddaughter!

Alchemist Lingyun's eyes became darker and darker, his fingertips moved slightly, and a drop of heart blood came out from his fingertips.

A drop of the blood of a strong man in the Shattering Sky Realm is not a mortal thing in the first place, let alone that he has smelted most of the essence of his own power in it.

This drop of golden blood seemed to have infinite power. With a flick of his fingertips, this drop of blood essence that the capable monk immediately broke through rushed into the suppressed Nine Nether Sea of ​​Fire like a cannonball.

It's obviously just a bit of gold, and it should blend into the boundless sea of ​​black fire, but this drop of golden blood is different, dyeing the Nine Netherworld Fire that seems to always be dark and ominous with gold.

However, this golden touch is not warmth, but killing!

The Nine Netherworld Fire, which was originally suppressed by the Dao Diagram, received the help of a drop of essence and blood from Lingyun Danzun, and once again rolled up a huge wave, faintly threatening to break through the formation formed by the Yin Yang Tai Chi Five Elements Dao Diagram.