Chapter 276 - 277

Chapter 276 Qi Rui is fought against again

Since it’s useless, it’s better to die! This gentle sound hit Ming Yan's mind like muffled thunder.

He looked at Wen Renyi, whose aura was rising steadily. In a short while, he passed through the middle stage of Jindan and advanced to the late stage of Jindan. His aura was already rising, and his eyes showed fear.

He vaguely felt that the human cultivator in front of him, who was between a boy and a young man, brought him oppression and fear that was stronger than the demon lords he had seen, and stronger than the child who had killed him not long ago. It comes as a surprise.

This is not in line with common sense, but Ming Yan cherishes his life.

Almost at the moment when the human race on the opposite side raised his hand, and a black hole of suction seemed to appear on his hand that he could not get rid of, Ming Yan escaped.

Escape without hesitation, escape inexplicably.

Therefore, this is where the big guys from the three clans were stunned.

Wen Renyi frowned his delicate eyebrows and looked very unhappy. He didn't expect that a demon lord with a cultivation level so much higher than him would just run away. He didn't care about his reputation at all, so he didn't even prepare to follow him. thing.

With a flash of eyes, Wen Renyi secretly screamed, and disappeared like a ghost. When he reappeared, he was already in front of the ice-covered Irene.

Looking at it, what he saw was the ice and snowman who no longer had the aura of Irene and was just used as a disguise.

The demonic energy in Wen Renyi's body could not be restrained, as if he wanted to riot, and the bursting aura spread out from his body. Except for Cang Hao, who he deliberately avoided, the remaining two demon geniuses and the Hemlock Demon Tree all It was a big impact.

The two demon geniuses were slightly injured from the previous battle with the blood-devouring vine, and now their faces were even pale, with faint traces of blood on the corners of their mouths.

The Hemlock Demonic Forest also "squeaked" and swayed from side to side. Like steel, the leaves of the Hemlock Demonic Tree fell one after another and piled up at Wen Renyi's feet, hoping to calm down the angry king.

Wen Renyi ignored the pile of leaves worth thousands of gold, smashed the ice and snowman disguised by Irene with one palm, and then walked towards the only remaining demon genius.

They did not have Ming Yan and Irene's ability to escape, nor did they have Ming Yan's ability to regenerate. They were still resisting desperately just before Wen Renyi harvested their lives. Unfortunately, it was all in vain.

Cang Hao looked at the people walking towards him step by step after solving the problem, and felt a little dazed for a moment.

It turns out that this person is still as powerful as when we first met him, and his stupidity in the past two years is just a flash in the pan.

But he didn't let this contrasting emotion spread in his heart, he just told himself that as long as he was still the Yi'er who loved him, he didn't care about anything else.

Therefore, Cang Hao did not hesitate to open his arms and hug the person who flew toward him, and even kissed his lover on the lips as a reward, with soft eyebrows.

Wen Renyi's fear since his recovery disappeared in this moment, the redness faded from his eyes, leaving behind the pure clarity that belonged to Cang Hao.

"Brother, isn't Yi'er very powerful? They bully brother, hum! Yi'er helps brother beat them!"

Wen Renyi rubbed his furry head in Cang Hao's arms like a cat, his voice was as delicate and soft as ever, Without any trace of deliberateness.