Chapter 163 - 164

Chapter 163 Return to Kunlun

On the way back, Qi Rui looked at Xiao Qingyu and the others as if they were piglets, smiling, which made several people feel a little at a loss.

However, there is one calm one among them. Tao Ranju, who has the greatest identity contrast, has been trying to calm down the impact of the sudden changes on him, which is a bit more prominent at this time.

Tao Ranju took two steps forward on Kui Niu's back, with a respectful and inquiring expression, and said carefully.

"Disciple is stupid. I don't know why Master trusts my uncle's judgment so much. Just because of my uncle's words, we have this opportunity. Why didn't Master bring those two colleagues with him..."

Tao Ran For a moment, Ju Yi really didn't know how to address those two people who were clearly appointed by the emperor but were not taken along.

Xiao Qingyu was half-kneeling on Kui Niu's back, with Xu Chenchen on his lap who was still awake. He heard Tao Ranju's question and was a little confused. He tried hard to shield Qi Rui's eyes and looked straight at Qi Rui's chin.

Jiang Jiang, on the other hand, although he had some feelings of kindness towards the two seniors who saved him, he felt that his master had his own plans and he didn't need to interfere, but if someone asked, it wouldn't hurt to listen.

Qi Rui was happy, knowing clearly what they were thinking. He looked down at the little guy who looked aggrieved by Tao Ranju's words, and rubbed his head with a smile.

"You little uncles! You have to hold your arms tightly from now on." Qi Rui smiled meaningfully.

Tao Ranju, Xiao Qingyu and Jiang Jiang looked at each other, a little confused. Does this answer the question just now or does it not answer it?

Qi Rui ignored their confusion. How could he let the little guys know their true identity if they had not yet started?

Even if you get started in the future, only a very small number of people will know about it.

"As for why you didn't bring them two with you, now that your junior uncle has told them about their situation, based on their cultivation qualifications, there is only one possibility. They still have their own affairs to deal with, and they can't catch up with the new disciples this time. Selection." Qi Rui said calmly, without any intention of changing the little guy's words.

Xiao Qingyu looked confused, "Master, senior, what's the matter? Obviously, senior is looking forward to joining the sect, but he keeps calling me..."

Qi Rui shook his head, he was really well protected, helpless He said, "Maybe they are expecting you, but they have always wanted you to join the sect. If you think about it again, is it really because they think the sect is good and they must join?"

Xiao Qingyu opened his mouth, and finally said dejectedly. Close.

Qi Rui smiled and said nothing more, but changed the subject, "Although the future that Hengheng sees is basically correct, if you are complacent about it and don't want to make progress, the future will also be different. It's not like it won't change."

The three people's pupils shrank suddenly, and they all stared at Xiao Qi Heng. The master's words contained a lot of information! The future you see?

Little Qi Heng was so beautiful, with his chin raised high, and a cute look like "How about I am awesome!" The surprise in the eyes of the three people couldn't be maintained, and turned into smiles.

Tao Ranju smiled and cupped his hands and said, "Master said that, we can't slack off because of this, but I still have to thank my uncle for his kind words."