Chapter 374 - 375

Chapter 374 Brothers gather together

It was just a small matter that Wu Masi and Mu Shaojie recognized each other as father and son. During this period, since the confrontation with Wu Xin Taoist Master, major events have continued.

Not to mention the few disciples who came from Qi Rui, the Mu family and the Jiu Xuan Tian Sect were all making preparations for the war.

Especially the Mu family, because of the private deal between Mu Wutong and Mu Chuxin and Qi Rui, the Mu family is like an iron barrel, not only to ensure that no spies can come in, but also to ensure that no one can sneak in quietly. go out.

On this day, another battleship arrived.

This is already the third battleship in this period of time. This time, the people who came out of the battleship were Cang Hao and Wen Renyi, who had been away for a long time.

"Disciple Cang Hao, pay homage to master."

"Disciple Wen Renyi, pay homage to master."

Cang Hao and Wen Renyi prostrated themselves in front of Qi Rui, with excitement in their eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not excited about seeing my master and brothers whom I haven't seen for a long time, but I'm excited because I can take revenge on my enemies hiding in the dark.

Qi Rui flicked his sleeves, and the two of them stood up together involuntarily.

Qi Rui was also quite touched when he saw the two disciples running around outside whom he hadn't seen for a long time.

"Ahao, Yi'er, you two sit down! Let me show you to my teacher. Yes, we are all in the late Yuan Ying stage. If we accumulate more and more, it will not be a problem to hit the He Yuan."

Qi Rui's eyes were full of surprises. He thought it was so Among the disciples, the boss should have made the fastest progress in cultivation. Unexpectedly, these two disciples outside gave him such a big surprise.

Cang Hao took Wen Renyi and sat down beside him, nodded to the other brothers, and then looked at his master Qi Rui.

"It's okay. It's all Yi'er who left a lot of backup in his previous life. Hehe, I've also benefited from Yi'er. It's a pity. If it weren't for me, Yi'er would probably be dead now."

Qi Rui saw the old man San's proud and showy expression, the corner of his mouth twitched slightly, and at the same time he was extremely happy in his heart.

Fortunately, the fourth child took the third child with him, otherwise, the fourth child's cultivation level might surpass him in the future, which would be too shameless!

Just thinking about it made Qi Rui excited, and at the same time, he secretly warned himself that he could no longer be lazy.

Thinking of this, Qi Rui looked at Lao Si, who had a gentle and humble look in his eyes, with a look of relief on his face.

"Yi'er, the credit is yours, there's no need to be humble."

Wen Renyi looked at his master Qi Rui with a look of helplessness on his face.

"I am not humble. My brother's current cultivation is the result of my own efforts. It cannot be attributed to me. This wipes out my brother's efforts." Can you imagine

, a cold beauty, but she calls her brother one after another? Cang Hao?

Qi Rui had a bit of toothache anyway.

"Yi'er, you've regained your consciousness now, and you still call me brother Ah Hao? That kid Wen Renmiao is going to cry."

Wen Renyi was teased by his master and raised his eyebrows slightly, not caring.