Chapter 425 - 426

Chapter 425 Resurrection!

The protection of boundary stones is indeed unrivaled.

In just a few breaths, the boundary stone's protective shield unfolded, and the sound of the extraterrestrial demon's angry attack on the world barrier that had its tentacles bounced disappeared in an instant.

What follows is that the protective shield of the boundary stone extends outside the world, thinking about the expansion of the boundless world barrier.

When the boundary stone is stable, the Thousand Yuan World will be firmly protected within the protective shield. When the extraterrestrial demons outside the world attack feebly, they cannot shake the protection of the boundary stone... The

mountains, rivers, birds, animals, and all living things in the Thousand Yuan World At this moment, all living beings felt joy rising from the bottom of their hearts.

This is the joy of the whole world!

The corners of Qi Rui's lips raised slightly, feeling countless merits and virtues gathering towards him, feeling that his strength was rising again, feeling that his state of mind was completely free of shackles, feeling that he had become his true self.

"Ha! I just expelled the extraterrestrial demons in advance. Didn't I completely eliminate this hidden danger and break the established life? So, are the expectations for me so low?"

Qi Rui's smile was a little self-deprecating, but also a little relaxed.

Admittedly, it is good to prevent the extraterrestrial demons from attacking the Thousand Yuan World for at least a million years. After all, the Thousand Yuan World is only tens of millions of years old.

But even so, Qi Rui still felt like he was being seen clearly.

He raised his eyes to look at the sky. At this time, the sky was covered with clouds and clouds. However, Qi Rui knew that this time, the sky beyond the clouds was no longer filled with frightening attacks.

"One day, one day, I will eradicate them!"

No one knew Qi Rui's murmur, and no one cared at this time.

Everyone was immersed in the joy of a stable world, and naturally they would not notice that there was an outlier like Qi Rui.

Qi Rui lowered his eyes and "looked" at the sea beasts flying out of the endless sea, his eyebrows becoming more and more relaxed.

"Are you so happy? Then give me another big gift!"

Qi Rui said with a smile, looking at his original purpose, the Demon Emperor and the other six powerful men who had dedicated their lives to the world for tens of millions of years.

"It's just possible that only the demon clan will think this is a great gift!"

Qi Rui smiled evilly, and then without any unnecessary action, he just lightly tapped the green fire lotus with one finger.

An extremely surging force of vitality poured into the green fire lotus from Qi Rui's fingertips.

Suddenly, the fire lotus swelled several times, and each green fire lotus petal was ten feet high. Even if Qi raised his head, he could not see what was going on inside the fire lotus.

Seeing this, Qi Rui didn't pay attention. His fingertips were still close to the green fire lotus, and the power of creation and vitality continued to flow into the fire lotus.

Gradually, the petals of the originally blooming green fire lotus slowly retracted, as if the flowering process was reversed.

First, it blooms into a gorgeous and dangerous blue fire lotus, and then retracts its petals to become a budding flower.