Chapter 358 - 359

Chapter 358 The secret of the two families

After bidding farewell to Taoist Wu Xin, Qi Rui and his party entered the airship again and disappeared in front of everyone.

Taoist Wu Xin saw the direction Qi Rui left, sneered, and led his disciples to the west.

The west is the headquarters of the Wuma family.

Seeing this inexplicable scene, the monks below looked a little puzzled, a little thoughtful, and some were complacent about seeing the big monk, and didn't feel anything was wrong at all.

But no matter what they think, some things have nothing to do with them.

The casual cultivators and the cultivators from other factions who were watching the excitement left one after another, leaving the Giant Sword Sect with the last trace of dignity.

The leader of the Jujian Sect looked at the direction in which the two parties were leaving. He naturally knew that there was something fishy about the little fat man and the Wuma family. It might be some chance. However, with the intervention of the Jiuxuan Tianzong and Qingyang Palace, he, the Jujian Sect, The temple is small and cannot accommodate the big Buddha.

Sighing, the leader of the Giant Sword Sect said softly, "Supreme Elder, let's go back to the sect first! This matter is serious, I'm afraid people will be panicked."

Qingkong Sword Master watched an airship disappear with his weathered eyes Direction, after a long time, he spoke lightly.

"I, I have no face to be the Supreme Elder of the Jujian Sect again."

The leader of the Jusword Sect was shocked and said quickly, "How could it be possible? The Supreme Elder has worked so hard and accomplished so much. Even that incident was not the Supreme Elder's fault. Never blame yourself for the villain's fault."

The other elders in the Nascent Soul stage were also shocked and rushed to comfort each other. Without a Supreme Elder from the Heyuan Hou Realm, their sect would fall to the second rate. of.

Looking at the elders and sect leaders who wished they had more hands, Qingkong Sword Master smiled bitterly, but he also understood the situation of the Giant Sword Sect at this time, sighed, and compromised.

"It's my fault that I've had a misunderstanding. In that case, just go back! Disciples, those who are willing to stay and share the joys and sorrows can stay. If you are not willing, don't be harsh." There

was no one among the upper echelons of the Jujian Sect who refused to agree, and they agreed repeatedly. .

The disciples still have the choice to leave, and the sect will accept them, but they, the elders, absolutely cannot leave, and the sect will never accept them, so they have to keep Qingkong Sword Master.

...

After Qingkong Sword Master and the senior officials of Jujian Sect left, the figures of Ye Jinghong and Chi Hongxuan appeared in mid-air.

Chi Hongxuan looked at his mother's distant gaze and couldn't help but whisper, "Mom, since you can't let go, why not stay?"

Ye Jinghong was stunned for a moment, then smiled, as bright as the sun on the horizon.

"Ha! Stay? He doesn't even care about me. Why should I stay for him? Does it make me look cheap?"

Ye Jinghong didn't hold back and said everything out loud.

Chi Hongxuan didn't know whether to laugh or cry about this, but seeing his mother's insistence, he sighed slightly.

"In that case, what is your mother still looking at here? Let's go. Master, Grandfather Zijin and the others are still waiting for us!"