Chapter 429 - 430

Chapter 429 Thousand Yuan New Calendar

It’s the 3,500th year of the Qianyuan New Year, and the Qianyuan World is filled with a festive atmosphere.

The algorithm of the Thousand Yuan New Calendar is the almanac algorithm given by Qi Rui after he conquered Jiutian Dao.

Qi Rui believes that they have changed the world and passed through another era, so it is natural that they should adopt the new era.

It is now the 3500th year of the New Calendar. It is obvious that 3500 years have passed since the battle that changed the world!

In the past three thousand and five hundred years, the world of Thousand Yuan has lived quite peacefully.

The spiritual energy was revived, and the abundant spiritual energy gave birth to countless kinds of heavenly materials and earthly treasures. Although there were many monks from the three races in the Thousand Yuan World, they were definitely enough.

In addition, Qi Rui is a "pacifist". He doesn't want to see a chaotic thousand-yuan world. Who dares to mess around?

Although Qi Rui has disappeared since that shocking battle, no one will underestimate Qi Rui's power.

In addition, Qi Rui's nine disciples were all extraordinary, overwhelming the world with their peerless strength, making it impossible for any force in the three clans to lift their heads.

Yu Tianyan and the other nine, except for Qi Heng who transformed into the Heavenly Dao of the Thousand Yuan World, the others have all returned from cultivation.

At first, seeing Qi Rui living in seclusion and not caring about worldly affairs, and seeing that Yu Tianyan and the others had to practice all over again, those forces thought they had a chance to succeed, and they were all gearing up to fight.

It's just a pity that people like Yu Tianyan are too perverted!

Relying on the abundant spiritual energy of Kunlun Ruins and the Hongmeng purple energy in their respective territories, they recovered their cultivation at a speed that is difficult for ordinary people to understand.

In just six months, after those forces had been observing for half a year and found that Jiuxuan Tianzong had no movement and wanted to make a big move, Yu Tianyan and the others, who had defeated the three clans of Nascent Soul Tianjiao in the Tianjiao Competition with their golden elixir cultivation, once again Out of nowhere.

And this time, as soon as they came out, they all had the cultivation level of Heyuan Realm.

Although they are only in the first stage of He Yuan, they all have the combat power of the final stage of He Yuan. In fact, with the artifacts given by Qi Rui in their hands, they actually have the strength to fight against the strong ones in Shattering Sky Realm.

Although they only barely fought, it was already terrifying.

Because of this, the monks in Qianyuan World once again felt the deep pressure from Jiuxuan Tianzong.

It’s not that there are no rebels. The Danqing Sect is not happy in the first place. As a sect that has lasted for tens of millions of years, Qingyang Palace must be dissatisfied when it is overpowered by a sect that has been established for less than a century!

Although Qi Rui is fighting for the world, but... interests are interests, don't mention those!

The most important thing is that they all know that Qi Rui has announced his retreat and will not take action!

In order to prevent his clever disciples from seeing clues on his face, Qi Rui announced that he would not come out of seclusion until he could not control his emotions.