Chapter 372 - 373

Chapter 372 The Mu family’s choice

It was the Mu family's living room made of ordinary materials. Qi Rui and Ye Bei were inspecting the pit... Ahem, just understand, don't explain.

After scanning with the system's scanning function, Qi Rui and the others now knew what this extraordinary-looking piece of sapphire was.

It actually contained the aura of the legendary Shiyu.

What is the beginning of jade? It is born with heavenly conception, the beginning of the great road. It contains the great road of heaven and earth, stars, lakes and seas, and has incredible magical power.

It is said that Shiyu was only born when the heaven and earth first opened. It is the gathering of the sources of the world. Once it is born, it will disappear between heaven and earth if it is not found. It can only be intercepted by special methods. It is said that it can be encountered but not sought.

According to rumors, getting a piece of primordial jade can turn decay into something magical, conquer the fortunes of heaven and earth, and gain immortality.

Although those who are strong in the Heyuan realm in the cultivation world can live forever, even if a mortal obtains Shiyu, he can fuse it and live forever.

If it is obtained by a monk, it will naturally have more uses. It can be used for cultivation, or it can be used to refine magic weapons. Even as long as the cultivation level is high enough, it is not impossible to refine a small world that is completely under one's control.

Of course, in a mere verbal dispute, Taoist Wuxin would definitely not give out such a precious thing, unless she was stupid.

The piece of sapphire that Taoist Wuxin took out only contained a hint of Shiyu's aura.

That's right, it's not a small piece of Shiyu, just a hint of Shiyu.

Maybe this piece of sapphire happened to be nearby when Shiyu was formed, or maybe someone injected Shiyu's aura into this piece of sapphire.

But no matter what, it is not a small thing to use such a thing to make amends.

Ye Bei rubbed the sapphire carefully with his slender fingers and gave Qi Rui a faint look. Qi Rui nodded knowingly.

No longer focusing on the sapphire, Qi Rui looked at Taoist Wu Xin with a calm face.

"I like Taoist Master Wu Xin's apology very much. Let's leave what happened just now. Now, let's talk about the small world!" Hearing what Qi Rui said, Master Wu Xin's brows did not move. ,

but felt slightly unhappy.

"Qi Rui, I apologize. It's just because I did say something wrong. It doesn't mean that I'm afraid of you. In this small world, I advise you not to get involved." Just because I don't want to cause trouble, I didn't expect

this Qi Rui With such ignorance, one can imagine the anger of the Taoist Master Wu Xin.

Qi Rui didn't care about this, and even had a faint smile on his face.

"Treasures of chance can be obtained by those who are able. This is an eternal truth. This small world now belongs to me. If you, Qingyang Palace, want to rob it, you will have to do it once." The faint voice, however,

concealed it. Unable to resist Qi Rui's killing intent, the Heyuan Realm monks in Qingyang Palace frowned in unison.

Xiao Lengyue even glared at Qi Rui. If looks could kill, she would probably kill Qi Rui a thousand times.

However, her glare did not attract Qi Rui's attention, but it made Chi Hongxuan and Gu Zijin very unhappy.

Gu Zijin even spoke directly and coldly.