Chapter 245 - 246

Chapter 245 The Wild Beast Becomes Wisdom

Facing Cang Tianyu's almost collapsed question, Cang Hao touched the green and black vines that rubbed the back of his hand affectionately, and smiled extremely happily.

How could you not be happy! After all, he broke through the restraints he had placed on himself.

Qi Rui also had a happy smile on his face. Without any system prompts, he knew that his apprentice, like his brothers, had embarked on a different path.

"Eat, blood, and vines!" The ferocity on Cang Tianyu's face flashed away, and he gritted his teeth every word.

Qi Rui smiled so hard that he deserved to be beaten, and his white teeth made others want to hit him.

"The King of War is really well-informed. He immediately recognized what my disciple has on him. How about it? Not bad, just right. He is the nemesis of the soul of the extremely desolate beast, the abyssal beast!" It's not

your nemesis! If you think that the Blood-devouring Vine is called Blood-devouring Vine because it only eats blood, then I'm sorry. In this case, how can I have the nerve to call it an ancient evil!

The Blood-Eating Vine only gets this title because it appears to be blood-eating. In fact, it also has a hidden name - the Soul-Eating Vine!

All attacks from the Divine Soul are just a gift to the Blood-devouring Vine. The martial arts cultivator is physically strong, but the Divine Soul is relatively weak. Cang Hao, who has the Blood-devouring Vine to make up for the shortcomings of the Divine Soul, is undoubtedly a bit stronger. .

Facing Qi Ruiming's dazzling ridicule, Canghuang Wuqiang suppressed the rage in his heart and said coldly.

"It is indeed a nemesis, but, Sect Master Qi, your disciple has such a vicious thing, don't you need to explain it to us?"

Qi Rui smiled carelessly, shamelessly passing the blame.

"Tsk, so what if this disciple has the Blood-devouring Vine. The Blood-devouring Vine is completely under his control. It's just a contract with a powerful plant pet. But your son, tsk tsk, the state he was in just now is called a demon! Could it be? You have turned yourself into a desolate beast! I would like to advise you, be careful, otherwise, your son will really turn into a desolate beast without any sanity, and you will cry." The eyes of

all the major forces who had originally looked at Qi Rui all turned to Qi Rui. Qi looked at Cang Huangwu. They had long been curious about Cang Tianyu's changes just now, but because the Canglong Empire was so powerful and it had nothing to do with them, they pressed the button.

Now that Qi Rui is taking the lead, they don't mind watching the show.

Cang Huangwu's face turned completely dark at this time, but he did not refute Qi Rui's words first, but instead commanded Cang Tianyu on the fighting platform in a majestic voice.

"Tianyu, admit defeat!"

Cang Hao, who was about to let his plant pet have a feast, suddenly stopped.

Although Cang Tianyu is unwilling to do so, he will not disobey his father's orders, even though he thinks he still has the strength to fight.

"I admit defeat. The second ranking will belong to you for the time being!"

After Cang Tianyu said this calmly, he took the initiative to return to Cang Hao's original seat.

Cang Hao raised his eyebrows, looking at the blood-devouring vine wrapped around his spear with regret and apology in his eyes, and sighed.

"Alas! Little guy, I originally wanted you to have a good meal, but it seems that it can only be done next time."