Chapter 296 - 297

Chapter 296 Return to Kunlun - Arrangements

With Qi Rui's restriction and departure of the Demon Lord, the matter in Silent Hill has come to an end for the time being.

After leaving, Qi Rui didn't know what the remaining three people and one dragon would do. Now, he just wanted to arrange all the apprentices properly. Also, the opportunity that the damn Tianjiao had to explore in the three hundred small worlds before the war must not be left alone. Forget it.

Qi Rui didn't find Zaoshenghua elsewhere, and he didn't want to waste time searching for it. The best way was to find the known small world for rewards.

Qi Rui's mind was spinning, and he had already arrived under the ancient tree of life.

After all, he still prefers this place. No matter how nice the Jiu Xuantian Sect's main palace is, he doesn't like talking to the kids so far away.

Standing with his hands behind his hands, Qi Rui looked at the mountain peaks and the Jiuxuan Tianzong that he and his wife's disciples had established together.

Yu Tianyan and the others were also well-informed, and they all looked at their eyes, nose, and heart without saying a word.

Finally, Qi Rui spoke.

"Tian Yan, are you about to break through?"

Yu Tianyan was named, and he replied with a smile, "Yes, Master."

Qi Rui nodded, his voice was ethereal, "The Demon Lord was restricted by the master, and the top leaders of the major forces returned. The attack of the demons can last for at most half a year. If the demon lord has a way to recall the demons, it will not happen for half a year. Therefore, I will give you half a month to break through the realm, lead your junior brothers, strangle the demons, and make me proud. Do you have confidence in the reputation of the Xuantian Sect?"

Yu Tianyan said firmly without any hesitation, "Yes, master, don't worry, I will never lose the reputation of the Jiuxuan Tianzong."

Qi Rui spent half an hour to deal with the top experts of the two clans, but he still couldn't solve it. Demon Lord, they can also solve the invasion of demons in half a month or even less time.

Qi Rui nodded with satisfaction when he heard his disciple's affirmative answer, and then asked the other wandering disciples, "What about you?"

"Uh..." Mo Yan was stunned for a moment when he was suddenly asked, and then They nodded quickly and said, "No problem, Master!"

They all said in unison. For those who didn't know, they thought these people had rehearsed in private.

Qi Rui then turned around and faced the energetic disciples head-on. Although his voice was still calm, there was no shortage of instructions.

"You guys, you must listen to your senior brother's words when the time comes. Logically speaking, a strong person like me should not take action unless the origin of the world is in danger. If we violate a taboo, it will be inconvenient for us to travel again in a short time. That will cause various problems." Fang Zhanzhi, so this time, it is much more dangerous than before."

Qi Rui's words are actually not in vain. They are a disguised explanation for why he has been so strong before, but the strength shown is not the reason why he cannot withstand it. .

This is also related to the several prying eyes Qi Rui felt during the battle with the Demon Lord.

The strong men of the human and demon races are by no means only as powerful as the Dragon-Slaying Emperor Wu Ming Taoist. Even if they are both in the Shattering Sky Realm, there are still differences in strength.