Chapter 385 - 386

Chapter 385 The Dangerous Wen Renyi

"Why is this happening? Why is it happening like this!"

The compassionate voice of Taoist Wu Ming made Qi Rui so sick that he waved his hand and sneered.

"Why is this? It's not just for resources and status. If you're an old man, why are you pretending to do something to a junior so shamelessly? You have to fight quickly. I don't have the patience to see you pretending." After that, Qi Rui said again, he ordered Ye Jinghong Qingkong Sword Lord and Ye Mo who had just arrived.

"This is not something you can get involved in. Go and protect my few incompetent disciples. Unless you have to, just watch them and don't need to take action. Also, Zijin is at a critical moment, don't let anyone disturb him. ."

This was the first time Qi Rui ordered someone to do something in such a serious manner. Ye Mo and Ye Jinghong looked at each other, raised their hands to Qi Rui, and then really retreated and stayed beside Cang Hao and the others.

When Qingkong Sword Master, who had just recovered, saw this, he did not hesitate and followed Ye Jinghong directly.

Nonsense, he can't bear the look of a strong man of this level, so why are he still here?

Not a masochist!

Ye Mo and the others left without hesitation, leaving Taoist Wu Ming and Taoist Wu Xin a little confused. They looked at Qi Rui with some pity in their eyes.

Qi Rui saw the subtle looks in the eyes of Taoist Wu Ming and Taoist Wu Xin, blinked and almost laughed out loud.

Don't these two guys think it's unfair for Ye Mo and the others to leave him behind?

If that's the case, these two guys have pretty good views.

Qi Rui smiled, holding his long sword behind him, holding his hand a little empty, and a new world appeared between them.

"Please, two of you, start here. I'm afraid the world won't be able to bear our power."

Taoist Wu Ming looked at the small world in front of him, took a deep look at Qi Rui, and decisively escaped into it.

It's not that he isn't worried about Qi Rui's little moves in the small world, it's just that he is absolutely confident in the strength of himself and Wu Xin Dao Zun.

Therefore, he is not afraid of any conspiracy!

The same is true for Taoist Wu Xin. He entered the small world directly without worrying that this was a place Qi Rui created casually.

Qi Rui raised his eyebrows slightly, but did not rush in. Instead, he looked at his group of eager disciples with a smile on his face.

"The two of them have been hired by the teacher. If you can't solve the rest, then you won't leave Kunlun Ruins for a hundred years!"

With such a threat, Qi Rui took Ye Bei into the small world and stayed alone. A small world is in mid-air.

Cang Hao and the others looked at each other, and then laughed.

Cang Hao took the spear and thrust it into the ground, laughing loudly.

"Haha! Did you hear that? Junior brothers, it's time for us to take action. Don't let Master and the others underestimate him."

As soon as Cang Hao said this, others responded one after another.

Wen Renyi had a cute smile on his face, but he was holding a strange long black whip in his hand, and he whipped it against the ground, causing cracks to appear on the ground.