Chapter 288 - 289

Chapter 288 Conflict with Demons

In the quiet center of Silent Hill, under the gray sky and tall trees, Mo Yan once again encountered the outer barrier and was completely crushed.

"Oh my God! Why is this cover again? Where did the three-color protective barrier go? Ahh! I'm going crazy! Come on, someone with a brain! Anything will do, as long as you take me to the protective barrier. Okay, wuwu..."

Mo Yan punched and kicked the outer cover while praying to heaven, praying for a living creature to help him.

It's just a pity that several of his brothers who have come out to look for him are still far away from him, and it is not a straight road.

As for Ye Hong, who was still lobbying the geniuses of other forces, of course he said he was helpless.

Mo Yan, who was miserable and could only punch and kick the outer shield, had not seen other geniuses for almost three days.

He now expressed that he was very distressed.

Logically speaking, wouldn't it be true that as we get to the later stages, the outer shield becomes smaller and smaller, so the chance of encountering one increases, right?

How come we got to him, it happened to be the other way around.

In particular, he was very unlucky. He only encountered demons and demonized wild beasts, and even demonic plants were considered viable. Therefore, he couldn't even have a good communication and take him to a place with a protective barrier.

Really, Mo Yan couldn't help but want to cry. He finally knew how bad his luck was and how good his brother's luck was.

Even if he can pull this kind of luck, his brother is truly a son of luck.

After venting his anger, Mo Yan, knowing that it was of no use, sat on the ground in frustration.

He raised his eyes and looked at the gray sky, which was exposed through the gaps between scattered branches, and shouted in the distance.

"Master! All the big guys who can see this! Think of a solution quickly! Otherwise, I will keep dragging you outside. Shouldn't the battle of geniuses continue? The time of geniuses is so precious, why waste it on a little guy like me? It's not worth it, just open the back door! Otherwise, you can just teleport me to the protective barrier!"

"Pfft!" Wen Renlang couldn't help laughing and glanced at Qi Rui.

"Haha! This little kid is interesting. Master Qi, you are a good disciple. I like him." This was the Dragon Slayer Emperor who had always been inexplicably attracted to Qi Rui.

"Isn't that right! Come on, old guys, is there any way to open a back door for the little baby? That's what you said? The geniuses of our clan can't afford to waste their time, haha!" This is because I don't like Wanwan. By the way, I like the proud lion king of Zhongzi.

In addition to the overtures from the demon clan and a few human clans, the demon clan actually also thought it was good.

The Bloody Demon Lord is one of the four Shattered Sky Realm demons coming this time, and his right to speak is evident.

"Giggle, giggle, this kid is quite interesting. He is very brave to ask us for help blatantly."

This may sound like she is scolding and unhappy, but in fact, you can see from the smile on the face of the Bloody Demon Lord that she is quite happy. Maybe this is the tone of your speech!

The Scarlet-Blooded Demon Lord was at odds with Qi Rui, and it was definitely impossible to put in a good word for Qi Rui's disciples at this time, so he sneered without hesitation, "Grandstanding."