Chapter 324 - 325

Chapter 324 Entering the sea

The sea breeze stirred up waves, and the waves hit the rocks. Qi Rui and three others stood on the shallow beach, looking at the endless sea.

"Old man, are you sure you want to go now? Your wife has said well that she wants you to go when your life is nearly over. Aren't you afraid of ruining things?"

To be honest, under normal circumstances, Qi Rui really doesn't like Duo. Nosy, he only likes to watch the show, but at least this trouble can help him get to the bottom of the sea safely, so he decided to give him some advice.

But it's a pity that the old man Yu Hansheng is an extremely stubborn person.

Yu Hansheng shook his head, and his wrinkled face looked towards the sea with an expression of yearning and obsession. He was obviously old, but the indomitable determination in him was more unshakable than that of young people who didn't know what they were talking about.

"Immortal, old man...I have decided that I can no longer call myself an old man. What will I do if Ayu dislikes me? No, Ayu is not that kind of person..." As he said that, Yu Hansheng said

again He started talking to himself. Ever since he said he wanted to go to the bottom of the sea with Qi Rui, he had been in this indescribable state. He talked to himself from time to time, and this was what he said timidly.

Qi Rui pressed his temples with a headache, and suddenly regretted his approachability. This was the kind of person who was being approached and couldn't refuse.

Why is it that a talkative immortal like him is rare for a thousand years? He is afraid that he will not be able to wait for an immortal like him if he waits any longer. Therefore, he does not want to wait another hundred years and will follow now.

God is so easy to talk to, and I am an easy talker? What a joke!

It's a pity that no matter how much Qi Rui curses in his heart, this old man will always follow suit.

Ye Bei looked at Qi Rui's troubled look and didn't know whether to be sarcastic or comforting. Fortunately, he didn't say a word and just watched from the side.

Qi Rui looked to his left at the old man who was talking to himself as if he couldn't see the black energy emanating from his body, and to his right he looked at the sky and the earth, but not at his wife, and sighed.

What else can you do? You have to suffer for the sins you have made!

"Old man, when your fish fairy daughter-in-law's tribe goes crazy, you have to stop me!"

Qi Rui said again unwillingly, for the sake of his own last face.

Yu Hansheng heard Qi Rui's words, looked at Qi Rui in confusion, and said without knowing why, "Should I block it? How can I block it? No, there is no need to block it, A Yu said, as long as you carry this tear-turned-pearl, you will not be able to block it." They will be discovered and blocked by the fish fairies."

Qi Rui twitched the corner of his mouth, not believing what this bad old man said.

If it was really that powerful, the old man could have waited thousands of years until now, and he would have gone to the sea to find his fish.

He suspected that this bad old man might have already been there, but he failed, so now he had to follow him shamelessly despite his power as a cultivator.

There is no doubt that this tear-turned-pearl is useful, but it is definitely not as useful as the old man said. I didn't see what the old man's wife said at the time. She will only go there when she is about to live a long life.