Chapter 264 - 265

Chapter 264 Generous Rewards

The rules for the battle between the geniuses were rewritten by the demon clan, but the demon clan and the human race did not just endure it silently without resistance.

Before Qi Rui and his group arrived, the top groups of the Demon Clan and people from the four major immortal sects put pressure on the Demon Clan, and the Demon Clan also came up with good things.

Therefore, this battle between geniuses is unprecedentedly cruel, and the rewards are also unprecedentedly large.

First of all, the three hundred geniuses who won the battle of geniuses, regardless of their race, can enter a new small world that the demons just discovered ten thousand years ago.

The period of exploration is five years, and everything brought out belongs to Tianjiao himself or the forces to which he belongs.

Moreover, this small world is rich in resources. In the thousands of years that the demons have had it, no demons have set foot on it. It can be said to be an excellent treasure land.

This made the people of the demon race and the human race couldn't help but wonder whether the demon race had been planning for this change in the rules of the Prodigy Battle for a long time. Otherwise, why would they let such a newly discovered small world go.

You must know that before this, the demons discovered the small world, and either transformed it and the creatures in it into a place suitable for the demons to survive, or they directly took out the origin of the world and plunged the small world into desolation.

However, these cannot be studied for the time being. After the demon clan revealed the small world to the demon clan and the human clan, the two clans used their own methods to almost figure out what this small world was like. It was conceivable that the two clans could agree without hesitation. You know, this small world is rich in resources.

Qi Rui and the others saw many good things in the Artifact Destiny Catalog of Qingyang Palace. There was one thing among them that made Qi Rui's heart skip a beat after seeing it.

It was a Shaman flower, named after it grew in Shaman land. In fact, it also has a more famous name, Zaosheng flower.

Any creature, even a wild beast, can easily become wise after eating one.

Of course, this is not the reason that makes Qi Rui excited. Also, Zaoshenghua is the main ingredient of Three Thousand Good Fortune Pills!

How could Qi Rui not be excited? The Three Thousand Good Fortune Pills were treasure pills that could increase the chance of He Yuan, and He Yuan could truly grow up.

It would be great if his sect could refine three thousand creation pills in unlimited quantities. This would undoubtedly increase the foundation of Jiuxuan Tianzong.

Therefore, no matter what, you must get the Zaoshenghua. This is a good thing that is not even available in Kunlun Ruins now, and is almost extinct in other places.

"No matter what, you must get the Zaoshenghua. This is related to the future development of the sect!"

This was his message to his disciples. Although the disciples didn't know why, they all agreed obediently and wrote down the location of the Zaoshenghua. .

When the time comes, the first thing they do when entering the small world is to go straight to Zaoshenghua.

I really never considered that they would die in the Tianjiao battle and not be able to enter the top three hundred.

Then there are individual rewards. In addition to entering the new world, every surviving genius will receive a reward.

This reward was jointly decided by the top leaders of the three tribes, and all of them gave out things. However, due to the sudden change of the rules by the demon tribe, more things were given out.