Chapter 300 - 301

Chapter 300 What happened to Dou Bi and Qin Zeyu

The flames of killing blew all over the Qianyuan World. Except for some dangerous places and inaccessible places, only Kunlun Ruins and Jiuxuan City, shrouded by Lian Moshang's power, were a pure land.

The dialogue in Huatingdong is not limited to this one force. Among all the forces that are either desperate or still struggling, such questions abound, and the voices cry blood.

No one wants their former relatives and friends to fall in front of them or in unknown places. No one wants to experience war, but when the war breaks out, they have no choice but to avoid it.

Living in this world has become the most difficult thing.

Everyone is working hard. Yu Tianyan and his team in Kunlun Ruins are working hard to practice and practice with blood. The middle and high-level leaders of the major forces participating in the Tianjiao War and the still alive Tianjiao are also working hard to rush back to their forces, hoping to save one more person. Life; the demons are also working hard, wanting to get more blood, achieve greater growth, and establish a great reputation among the human and demon clans...

Living in this world is not easy for anyone!

Even someone as powerful as the Demon Emperor Lian Mo Shang, who sealed the Jiutian Dao with his half-body alliance and the five divine beasts, could only use 50% of his strength, let alone those who were weak and unable to control their own destiny.

But not believing in fate is a beautiful virtue of all living beings.

Even if it comes at the cost of life.

At this time, a hundred miles away from Jiuxuan City, there was such a counterattack at the cost of lives.

...

"Huayang, you go first. This place is not far from Jiuxuan City. If you run to Jiuxuan City, you can find someone to rescue me."

Qin Zeyu panted heavily, back to back with his best friend, and talked to each other. Support and protect each other's backs.

Dou Bi ignored Qin Zeyu's "nonsense", his expression remained stern, he raised his sword and slashed at the demons who came up without mercy.

This demon looked very alert and dodged the moment Dou Bi's sword was about to fall. On the other side of Dou Bi, a demon's sneak attack was approaching.

There was a ferocious smile on the demon's face, as if he had seen the human beings fall before him, and he was eating and drinking unscrupulously in this human blood refining scene.

Unexpectedly, just when his hand was about to reach Dou Bi's neck, he was knocked down by Qin Zeyu's spiritual power.

"Ah!" The demon clan that sneaked up on him let out a shrill scream, and his entire palm broke instantly.

Dou Bi and Qin Zeyu frowned at the same time. Dou Bi freed up his hand and waved away the screaming demon with one palm. Within a few seconds of the demon landing, the sound suddenly stopped.

Seeing this, Qin Zeyu laughed and joked, "Hua Yang, you feel the same way as me, right! The screams of the demons are too disturbing. If these demons hadn't taken the initiative to scream, I would have doubted that they had any sound waves. Attack method."

Dou Bi twitched the corner of his mouth, speechless for his unscrupulous friend, and said coldly after killing another demon for a long time.

"You are still in the mood to joke at this time."

Qin Zeyu tilted his head slightly to avoid the attack of a demonic energy, and said with a smile, "That's necessary, you must have fun in life! By the way, what I just suggested to you Have you thought about it? You have to act quickly! Otherwise I won't be able to insist on you finding someone to rescue me."