Chapter 306 - 307

Chapter 306 The Situation of the Disciples

Compared with Qi Rui anxiously analyzing Jiu Tiandao's next move on the Qiye Peak of Kunlun Ruins, the journey of his disciples seemed easy and smooth.

Let's not talk about Yu Tianyan for now, he defeated the demons in Huating Cave in a week.

Yan Mingyuan, Ye Hong and Qi Heng, who were separated from him, also successfully pushed forward.

Compared with Yu Tianyan who spent seven days besieging the demon clan in Huating Cave, Yan Mingyuan and the other three spent most of their time on the road, and when they got there...

that was Qi Heng's performance moment.

A boy of twelve or thirteen years old rushed into the demonic crowd with an unattractive black stick. It was like a battlefield meat grinder, leaving no trace of armor behind wherever it went.

Therefore, excluding the four days spent on the road, it only took a total of one day to eliminate the high-level demons besieging Wenren's Ye family.

Yes, counting one and a half days, those high-level demons were beaten to death by Qi Heng with a few sticks, without exception.

Such a fast battle almost dumbfounded the people left behind by Wenren's Ye family. Of course, they still had to fight after being dumbfounded. After all, Qi Heng was only responsible for dealing with high-level demons, demons in the Golden Core Nascent Soul stage. Too lazy to look.

But it just so happened that he had saved a hand so that Yan Mingyuan and Ye Hong could practice with these demons.

After hearing that their situation had temporarily stabilized, the three of them took stock together and decided not to stand guard, but to go out and push back the demons.

The people from Wenren's family also recognized each other and didn't say anything to ask the three of them to stay and protect them. In addition, because of Wenrenyi's relationship, Qi Heng gave the people from Wenren's family a leaf.

"If there is a danger that cannot be solved, use spiritual energy to crush the leaves and I will feel it."

To be honest, even Yan Mingyuan and Ye Hong didn't know that Qi Heng was still there before Qi Heng took out this at Ye's house. Have this ability.

With such a layer of protection, the three of them went out boldly, ahem, to cause trouble for the demons.

Qi Heng seemed to have a radar on his body, and he could always find a team with higher strength of the demon clan to intercept and kill him. Therefore, when Qi Rui used his life skills, Qi Rui couldn't get his name, so Ye Bei helped him get it.

Anyway, when Qi Rui used his life manifesting technique to look at the three of them, he saw the three of them pushing the demons in a majestic way.

Seeing this, Qi Rui couldn't help but feel distressed. Those are the younger brothers of his fourth brother and your fourth senior brother!

It’s better to leave some behind!

It's a pity that in order to keep it secret for the time being so that Jiu Tiandao wouldn't notice it so quickly, he didn't even tell his disciples.

Okay, okay, I revealed a little bit to the boss, and then he was guessed. He is smart, what can he do? Qi Rui said that he was also desperate!

But being merciful is definitely a joke. In this case, being merciless is like committing suicide!

Cang Hao and Wen Renyi were different from the bloody battles of their fellow apprentices.

They worked hard to build up the sect's reputation in the Thousand Yuan World. These two people went to the Polar Demon Abyss to take a look.