Chapter 280 - 281

Chapter 280 Rescue——Yan Mingyuan

Giving a little hope and then making people despair is undoubtedly the most unacceptable thing.

Yan Mo shuddered and couldn't help but stay away from Mo Yuan and Mu Kun.

Mo Yuan looked at Yan Mo's frightened look and felt a little interested, "Mu Kun, you see he is so regretful, do you want to help him and let him return to the human camp?"

Yan Mo suddenly shook his head. He said tremblingly, "I have no regrets, I don't know the human race, Brother Yuan, I'm just timid and cowardly."

After saying this, Yan Mo also started crying, without any dignity of a Nascent Soul cultivator.

Mu Kun frowned in disgust, and Mo Yuan curled his lips in boredom, turning his gaze back to the two delicious humans.

Chu Feng and Xie Xingshi didn't know whether it was because they took the healing medicine or because they knew about the rescue, but their combat effectiveness had a tendency to soar.

"Chu Feng, I think that after this battle, if I am still alive and stay in seclusion for a few years, I will definitely be able to unite."

Chu Feng felt relieved that Jie Xingshi's vitality was surging again, and his hand holding the sword became more and more powerful. It is powerful and kills the demons in a seemingly endless stream.

"Me too."

Jie Xingshi smiled and said jokingly, "We don't know when the rescue will arrive. We may not be able to get out of the trap later. It's funny that he stepped into the trap again when he arrived." "Boom

" With a bang, a piercing lightning mixed with domineering sword intent descended from mid-air, killing all the densely packed demons surrounding Jie Xingshi and Chu Feng.

"Although Yan is not as smart as senior brother, and not as thoughtful as Ajian Duo, he still has the basic brains. There should be no possibility of stepping into a trap."

Jie Xingshi and Chu Feng looked at the fallen people who were struck by thunder. The charred demon corpse looked towards the heroic young man in purple robe who fell to the ground.

"From the Jiuxuan Tianzong?"

Yan Mingyuan walked toward Jie Xingshi and the two. As he approached, the demon corpses that were originally piled around Jie Xingshi and the two seemed to be swept away by a strong wind and thrown far away.

"Jiuxuan Tianzong, Master's fifth disciple, Yan Mingyuan, has met two fellow Taoists."

Jie Xingshi suppressed the shock in his heart, and a happy smile slowly appeared on his blood-stained face.

"Haha! Chu Feng, you didn't lie to me! I thought you lied to me that someone came to rescue me! Sure enough, my life was not meant to be taken. Twice, people from the Jiuxuan Tianzong saved me twice."

Yan Mingyuan He raised his eyebrows, looked at the young man whose appearance was unclear due to the blood and dirt, and said with a smile, "Then you and our Jiuxuan Tianzong are quite destined. Okay, let's not talk about this. I will eliminate these demons first. "

Yan Mingyuan stabbed with his backhand, and a demon in the late Nascent Soul stage fell into a pool of blood.

Killing a demon in the late Nascent Soul stage was as easy as chopping melons and vegetables in Yan Mingyuan's late Jindan stage.

Jie Xingshi was stunned for a while, looking at Yan Mingyuan who turned around to kill the remaining demons, and murmured, "This, is this a golden elixir monk?"