Chapter 383 - 384

Chapter 383 The Secret of the Shattered Sky Realm

The wreckage of the battleship fell in all directions like fireballs, and the monks on the ground fled in all directions. In mid-air, Ye Bei slowly retracted the creation pen, but there was an awkward silence in the scene.

After a long time, there were sounds of grief and anger.

"Uncle Master is so domineering, but that's our own battleship!"

Gu Zijin went crazy. That was his best work. Now, has it turned into debris?

If he had known earlier, if he had known earlier, he would not have dedicated this battleship to the master. What a pain in the ass!

As if he heard Gu Zijin's inner collapse, Ye Bei, who was originally as if nothing had happened, felt a little weird.

But, otherwise, how could he kill all the elders of the Mu family at once?

He couldn't do it without the power of the battleship explosion!

Therefore, although he was a little embarrassed, Ye Bei decisively put aside this little emotion and sent a message to Qi Rui.

"Ahem, Ah Rui..."

It was the first time that Qi Rui was treated like this by his wife, and he suspected that he was hallucinating.

Ye Bei, who was originally full of confidence, narrowed his eyes slightly when he saw Qi Rui acting dumbfounded, and did not throw away his flirtatious look, with a cold light shining in his eyes.

Qi Rui immediately came back to his senses, twitched the corner of his mouth, and spoke seriously.

"Beibei, don't worry! I'll take care of everything."

Alas! Sure enough, I still don’t want my wife to step in front of others!

Qi Rui perfectly said one thing and meant another, but fortunately he didn't let his guard down at the critical moment.

In order to be able to use Qi Rui's power, Ye Bei did not reveal the creation pen, but completely used himself as the container of the creation pen. With the help of Qi Rui's power and perception, Ye Bei painted in the void, depicting a battleship that was exactly the same as the one he destroyed before. Battleship phantom.

Seeing this scene, Gu Zijin opened his mouth slightly, as if he couldn't believe it. On the sky-breaking flying boat in Qingyang Palace, Taoist Wuxin and Taoist Wuming looked at this scene solemnly.

Ye Bei and Qi Rui naturally felt everyone's attention. The two looked at each other. Ye Bei's lips curled up slightly, and he completed the last stroke. He condensed a little, and the path belonging to Qi Rui flowed into the shadow of the battleship along his fingertips. middle.

The battleship was constantly changing between reality and reality, as if it was out of power, but also seemed to be completely transformed. The spectators were frightened and looked at it eagerly.

"Buzz"

is the sound of flying at high speed through the air.

Everyone's eyes were glued to the brand new battleship behind Qi Rui and Ye Bei, and they were speechless for a moment.

"Senior brother, you didn't expect that there is someone with Qi Rui's ability to create things next to him?"

Taoist Master Wuxin calmed down and turned to look at his senior brother.

The Taoist Master who understood fate, practiced "The Heart of Destiny", and has been in charge of the destiny catalog for tens of thousands of years. He has a deep understanding of the destiny, but he has been stumbled upon by peeking at Qi Rui's destiny more than once.