Chapter 334 - 335

Chapter 334 is coming

Under the blue sea, there is unknown beauty.

The sea water hits the rocks on the shore, the sea breeze roars, the waves surge, and the rough sea surface gives people a sense of danger.

After three months of running around, Chi Hongxuan, Gu Zijin and others finally arrived at the North Sea coast where Master Qi Rui asked them to come. They were looking around blankly.

Gu Zijin used his spiritual consciousness to explore the depths of the sea, but he only reached a few hundred meters before going any further. This made the two of them even more wary of the seabed.

"Brother Chi, is Master really telling us to go directly to the sea? The dangers on the seabed are definitely no less than on land, and the pressure of the seawater will also hinder our own movements, which will be very dangerous." Gu Zijin frowned, not

believing it. Their protective master would let them take such a big risk.

Although Chi Hongxuan also looked solemn, he still had a hint of love and familiarity with the sea water.

Staring deeply at the seemingly calm sea, Chi Hongxuan said calmly, "Master will not harm us, let's go!"

Gu Zijin felt that it made sense after hearing what he said, and nodded.

"Yes, but it is safer to tell the master first."

Chi Hongxuan had no objection to this. He took out a message-breaking talisman from the storage ring, left a message, and prepared to take Gu Zijin to a leap. into the sea.

However, as soon as Chi Hongxuan took hold of Gu Zijin's hand, he was stopped by Gu Zijin. Chi Hongxuan looked at Gu Zijin doubtfully, with questioning eyes.

A sly smile appeared on Gu Zijin's face, and he took out an object from the storage ring, occupying half of the sky above their heads.

"Brother Chi, my submarine has good performance and has defensive functions. We don't need to have close contact with the sea water at all."

Chi Hongxuan saw this behemoth and rubbed Gu Zijin, who was full of show off, in a funny way. There was surprise, admiration, and pride in his eyes.

Gu Zijin chuckled and pulled his elder brother Chi onto the black alien submarine.

However, before entering the submarine, Chi Hongxuan turned his head to look at the sparkling sea, with a hint of regret rising in his eyes. But when he turned to look at the elated Gu Zijin again, all he could see in his eyes was Proud and proud.

The huge black metal monster entered the sea silently, without causing any waves in the sea water. It blended into the sea water easily and did not disturb the giant monster in the sea.

...

And after the two went into the sea, Qi Rui, who was "playing" in the upper secret realm of the Mermaid Realm, also received a message from the two.

Qi Rui raised his eyebrows and chuckled.

"We've finally arrived. It's been quite slow. It seems that Zijin's weapon refiner is still not home!"

To be honest, if Gu Zijin heard Qi Rui's words here, he might cry out. Tens of millions It's a distance of kilometers, and it would take a normal Nascent Soul stage monk a year and a half to arrive. He shortened the time to three months and was still rejected. It's really unreasonable!

Ye Bei looked at Qi Rui in amusement, his face clearly filled with pride, but his mouth couldn't spit out ivory.

"Stop the expression on your face. I might still believe what you say."