Chapter 409 - 410

Chapter 409: Questioning the inner demon

The sunset illuminated half of the sky, dyeing the blue sky with a shy red glow.

In the huge villa, the only sound was Qi Rui's tapping on the keyboard.

"Complete, submit, OK. The outline of the new article is almost ready. Send it to Gu Cheng first!"

Qi Rui twisted his neck, feeling like he was about to get a cervical spondylosis.

"I also work on my own. I just start a new chapter after finishing the new article. No, I handed in the outline first, but I still have to wait until I go out and play around."

Qi Rui checked his outline one last time . , after sending the email to editor Gu Cheng, he decisively decided to take a break.

After thinking about it, Qi Rui also told Gu Cheng about his plan on QQ. When he saw the "OK" sent by Gu Cheng, he smiled and ignored it.

Grabbing the mineral water on the side and taking a sip to moisten his lips, Qi Rui closed the chat window and clicked on a long-lost game on the desktop.

Eh? Why long time no see? I always feel like I'm acting weird today.

Such a strange thought only stayed in Qi Rui's mind for a moment, and then disappeared without a trace, even Qi Rui himself was not aware of it.

I just don’t know why, but Qi Rui always feels empty while playing a game and arguing with an unknown friend on the other side of the game.

Since you are feeling empty, let’s go find some fun! With Hiduga.

Qi Rui vaguely seemed to hear a voice tempting him like this, and he seemed unable to resist this temptation.

Standing up from the computer chair, Qi Rui walked to the closet, opened it, and began to choose clothes for going out.

Qi Rui's slender hands ran across various brand-name clothes in the closet, and finally stopped for a moment on a slightly more formal dress, but then moved it away without mercy and landed on the sportswear next to it.

Qi Rui's face was calm, as if he was talking to himself.

"It's better to go for exercise, go for a run or something. When you get tired from running, you won't think about things that you have and don't have."

Shen Shen stopped thinking about it when he was tired from running. The inner demon in Qi Rui's heart was going crazy, and he wished he could come out and do something cruel now. Slap him hard twice.

This isn't true, and Ye Bei doesn't know it. You're afraid of a ghost!

"Oh, I've been guarding my body like jade for almost thirty years, so what's the point of guarding it any longer? It's not bad at all."

Qi Rui suddenly smiled. I don't know whether this was said by him who had recovered his memory or by him who had no memory. Yes, anyway, the inner demon was very confused when he saw Qi Rui leisurely changing clothes.

The computer on Qi Rui's desk seemed to flicker, and a phantom-like figure seemed to condense. Unexpectedly, Qi Rui opened the bathroom door and walked out the next moment, and the computer returned to its original state. The shadow also seems to be an illusion.

Qi Rui walked to the computer without realizing it, and placed the mouse control arrow on the power source. After clicking, the option to shut down appeared, and Qi Rui casually pressed the shutdown button.

The computer flashed the brand logo, and after a few seconds, it completely fell into darkness.

When Qi Rui saw the computer that was turned off, he closed it first, then picked up the charger and plugged it in to his laptop, and then slipped out of the door.