Chapter 237 - 238

Chapter 237 Sweeping the Xuanyuan Family

Of course it won't work now to bully the master and destroy the ancestor, because they can't even defeat them!

What a sad fact.

Mo Yan and the others had no choice but to continue to watch their senior brother show off his power with uneasiness.

And they shamelessly cheered Yu Tianyan up even though they knew he couldn't hear him.

"Elder brother, defeat this guy who talks nonsense!" Mo Yan said excitedly.

Yep! "Cang Hao also wiped his face, without caring about his image at all, and said loudly, "Hit him. Yan

Mingyuan's face was a little red, but he didn't back away. He tried his best to calm down his Dantian and shouted, "Hit!" "

Ye Hong watched silently, cheering silently with his eyes.

Chi Hongxuan and Gu Zijin were very open-minded and very energetic.

"Talk nonsense, senior brother, and beat him until he will shy away from you when he sees you in the future.

"It's a crime to be good-looking. Beat me, beat me hard, make them look down on me! " "

Qi Heng is the most godly person. Logically speaking, he should not be afraid. However, he likes this kind of atmosphere, and as a child now, he has no scruples.

"Elder brother, you can't beat the bad guys, hehe! "

Qi Rui looked at the lively disciples on the side and smiled without saying a word.

Oops! This scene looks a bit similar! Stay here and take pictures of them all.

Ye Bei glanced at Qi Rui helplessly, and finally said nothing. He didn't say anything and just let him go through the trouble.

On the other hand, people from the Wen Ren family and the Ye family were dumbfounded when they saw Mo Yan cheering like crazy.

But Wen Renlang and Ye Guo were still moved by this. Dongdi was moved by his brotherly love and taught the children of the family.

"Look, look, they are called brothers. You are still related by blood, one and two. When we compete on stage later, you are watching below. People also opened their throats for me, did they hear me? "

Wen Renjia and all the disciples of the Ye family looked like they were about to cry, and they all looked at Mo Yan and the others with resentment.

However, Mo Yan and the others didn't feel anything at all. They continued to cheer up and flatter themselves, and their postures were very skillful .

...

Yu Tianyan on the fighting platform didn't know that his unscrupulous master and junior brothers had set up a cheerleading team for him. At this time, he just confronted Xuanyuan Ye with a cold face. You asked why not start a fight, nonsense, Yu Tianyan had already wanted to start a fight

, But this time the Xuanyuan family came to him with this stick. He had to think that Yu Tianyan had used a charm on him, and he was tearing off his clothes and blindfolding him! What could Yu Tianyan do? Could he do it directly?

That

wouldn't be very easy to win.

Anyway, Yu Tianyan now feels that the people sent by the Xuanyuan family before are quite good. Although their skills are a bit low, at least they won't cause so many troubles!

Xuanyuan Ye on the opposite side has finally tied his eyes and looks like he is winning. He said as if he was holding it.

"Okay, come on! Then you can stop thinking about it..."