Chapter 161 - 162

Chapter 161 Intricacies

Outside, in front of the main hall of the Lingcao Sect, a group of people were making noisy noises, making the Lingcao Sect, which was already in ruins, even less impressive.

Qi Rui felt that the little guy's breath was getting lower and lower, and he also used his spiritual sense to detect the scene in the dark hall. His spiritual sense swept across the two waves of people and Qin Zeyu who were about to come out, and smiled.

I really didn't expect that the friend Qin Zeyu was talking about was this "funny guy" who had been doing this for a long time. Their target became more and more the same person, and Xiao Qingyu was also lucky.

And this Jiang Jiang is really brave, not bad.

"Who is your junior uncle! Stop yelling, Heng Heng is not your junior uncle!" Little Qi Heng couldn't bear it anymore and didn't want to bear it anymore. With his lion's roar skill, the people below were shocked to see stars in their eyes.

"This... Junior Master, are you not going to forgive us?" Everyone below was panicking, and the chaos that seemed like a joke turned into a real commotion.

Qin Zeyu and Dou Bi, who had already come out of the secret passage, heard the roar very clearly. Qin Zeyu paused as he rushed over, and he already recognized whose voice it was.

Because he stopped, Dou Bi had to stop too. He turned around strangely and faced Qin Zeyu. His confusion was clearly revealed after he spoke, "What's wrong?" I don't know

if it was fate, but the two stopped. The position of the steps happened to be where Dou Bi secretly followed Qin Zeyu. However, at this time, after receiving the invasion of the magic smoke and Kui Niu's earth-shattering blow, he had completely lost his original appearance.

Qin Zeyu smiled at Dou Bi, with a relaxed expression on his face, "Huayang, don't worry, it's Sect Leader Qi and his young disciples. It seems that these Lingcao Sect disciples are very..."

Qin Zeyu looked at a loss for words. After all, he didn't know anything about the demon clan yet, "Shameless! It can be said that he recognized the thief as his father."

After hearing his words, Dou Bi thought deeply and nodded. Isn't it true that he recognized the thief as his father?

Qin Zeyu smiled and said, "In that case, we'd better go back and pick them up first, so as not to make them feel uneasy."

Dou Bi also thought it was feasible and nodded, "Okay!"

When the two were about to go back, they heard Qi Rui's voice came from the side.

"You two don't need to go back, just come here, or you can wait for the children to come out and come together."

Qin Zeyu and Dou Bi were shocked when they heard Qi Rui's faint voice. They are both smart people. , naturally understood what happened after they left.

Dou Bi was obviously even more shocked, because he had already given up the speaker's voice. Could it be that the senior came to save Qingyu?

The two looked at each other, in a dilemma.

In front of the main hall hundreds of meters away from them, there were still sporadic sounds. At this time, because Qi Rui and Xiao Qi Heng stopped speaking, they gradually became quiet.

It's just that these people's hearts can't settle down at all for the time being, and panic spreads among the crowd.

Because his words made everyone so quiet all of a sudden, little Qi Heng felt a little uneasy. He raised his head anxiously and found that his master was looking at him with a smile, without any intention of blaming him. He let out a light breath and hugged his master's arms obediently. neck.