Chapter 259 - 260

Chapter 259 Major forces board the battleship

Qi Rui's whole body was exuding air-conditioning, and he was sitting in a separate seat in the large cabin, which was about the size of a basketball court. His face was very ugly.

Seeing the force leaders being brought in one by one by his disciples, his expression became even worse.

Ye Bei, who was in the system space deep in his sea of ​​consciousness, felt Qi Rui's "whooshing" of cold air, which was very funny.

Ye Bei shrugged and thought unscrupulously, Ah Rui, I am doing this for your own good. Look, when I am not here, I will go up with a swish of momentum. It is much more powerful and imposing than the master of Laoshizi.

And every time Mo Yan and several others took turns to bring in people from other forces, seeing the low pressure surrounding Qi Rui, none of them wanted to stay for long, and complained that the senior brother was too treacherous and would not come in to catch the cold.

Wen Renlang, Ye Min, and Cheng Qihang, the young master of the Cheng family who has a son who has joined the Jiu Xuan Sect, were undoubtedly the first to arrive at the large cabin. They were still surprised by the metallic interior cabin, when they saw Qi Rui's dark face. At that moment, they were like quails, not showing any breath.

Although they were fascinated and amazed by the construction of magical weapons that they had never seen before, it was not as important as their lives. No matter what cultivator or status the leader of Jiuxuan Tianzong was, he was not someone they could easily offend.

So, the three old foxes made a very wise decision and remained silent under Qi Rui's dark gaze.

Qi Rui stared at the three old foxes for a while and then felt bored. He averted his gaze and continued to lose focus, trying to contact his little wife.

But it was a pity that Ye Bei didn't respond to him at all, so Qi Rui felt even worse.

At this extremely depressing moment, a voice broke the silence in the room.

"Haha! Master Qi, is this a battleship? I heard your disciples said it was called this. This thing is really good. It has good defensive capabilities at first glance. I wonder if Master Qi has any plans to sell it? "

Qi Rui looked at Xuanyuan Menqi, the leader of the Xuanyuan family, who was brought in by his sixth disciple, and became slightly interested in his words.

"Oh? If the Xuanyuan family is interested, that's no problem. However, this battleship is filial piety given to me as my master. If Elder Xuanyuan wants it, I don't mind being a middleman for you."

Qi Rui secretly thought that the disciples should also have their own industrial connections. After all, in the sect, they are all masters, uncles, and uncles. It would be impossible without some savings and rewards.

Thinking of this, Qi Rui became even more enthusiastic when looking at the interested Xuanyuan Menqi.

Faced with Qi Rui's sudden enthusiasm, Xuanyuan Menqi was stunned, but as expected of an old guy who has lived for so many years, he quickly reacted and smiled.

"The relationship is good. Sect Master Qi needs to talk to your Xiaoba carefully. I am an elder, so I can't lose him."

Xuanyuan Menqi smiled, feeling very good for a while, and glanced at The stunned Wen Renlang and the three people suddenly felt a bit superior.

Wen Renlang, Ye Guo, and Cheng Qihang stared blankly at Qi Rui and Xuanyuan Menqi, who were happily meeting each other. They didn't know what to say.

It turns out that they had been using the wrong method to make friends with Qi Rui all this time?