Chapter 366 - 367

Chapter 366 Special Physique

The Mu family's living room was quiet. Qi Rui and Ye Bei were drinking tea with plain expressions and were silent. As for Qi Rui, Ye Mo looked confused.

He was not as patient as Qi Rui and Ye Bei. Fortunately, in front of outsiders, he still knew not to be too casual and had to give Qi Rui face, so he didn't make a joke.

Ye Mo was idly looking at the Mu family's living room when suddenly he heard someone speaking.

"Sect Leader Qi, I don't say secret words when I'm honest. I believe that you can be so calm because you must have seen something!"

Qi Rui smiled on his face and nodded without hesitation. He looked at the little fat man with a playful look in his eyes.

"This little fat guy probably didn't tell you everything! I intend to recruit him into the Jiuxuan Tianzong, do you know?"

Mu Wutong took a deep breath, and he first glanced at the pale little boy. The fat man glanced at him and then turned his attention to Qi Rui, taking the matter seriously.

"So that's it. It seems that Sect Master Qi has really figured it out. How do the disciples of my Mu family think about them in Sect Master Qi's eyes?"

Qi Rui smiled, did not speak, and turned his head to look at his wife, signaling with his eyes, "You're good at this, come on"!

Ye Bei glanced at Qi Rui, who was about to enjoy the success, but did not refuse. A cold voice sounded in the Mu family's living room.

"The Mu family is worthy of being a great family that has been passed down for thousands of years, with outstanding people."

Mu Wutong did not expect that it would be Ye Bei who would say this. After being stunned for a moment, he returned to normal and bowed to Ye Bei.

"It turned out to be disrespectful and disrespectful to True Lord Wuqing. Our Mu family has fallen to the second-rate status and cannot be worthy of True Lord Wuqing's words."

Looking at Mu Wutong's look, you can tell that he ignored Ye Bei's existence at first. .

But it's not surprising, after all, Ye Bei is no longer the ruthless true king he used to be. In the eyes of the outside world, he is Qi Rui's vassal.

Of course, the moment Qi Rui asked Ye Bei to speak, Mu Wutong had to face Ye Bei again.

However, it was not that Ye Bei didn't know this, but due to his nature, he didn't care. Therefore, facing Mu Wutong's remedial compliments, he just nodded lightly.

"No need to be polite, I am no longer the ruthless true king I once was. However, has your Mu family really declined? I don't think so!"

Ye Bei's voice was light, but it had a feeling that went straight into the soul.

Qi Rui also nodded in agreement, expressing his agreement.

"That's right, just because your Mu family now has six strong men in the Heyuan Realm, you may not be able to compare with the first-class people who have just been promoted. Where is the fall?"

Qi Rui's words almost clearly revealed the situation of the Mu family. , but there was no change in the faces of Mu Wutong and Mu Chuxin, which made Qi Rui somewhat admired.

But he didn't come here to make enemies. Even if the two of them didn't seem dissatisfied, Qi Rui felt that he still needed to explain something.

"Don't be surprised, you two. I didn't mean to spy on your Mu family. It's just that a strong aura just rose up. To be cautious, I checked it out. I had no other intention." Seeing Qi Rui's explanation,