Chapter 266 - 267

Chapter 266 Yi’er’s situation

Qi Rui, who had just held his head high, was immediately slapped in the face.

He stared at Wen Renlang's almost cannibalistic eyes and looked straight at where the fourth child was.

Sure enough, a demon really appeared there, an absolutely advanced demon.

This demon seemed a little surprised to see Wen Renyi. He looked up and down, and his smile became more and more evil.

Licking his red lips that looked like they were stained with blood, this demon's entire face became even more enchanting and handsome. He didn't make a move first, but spoke to the confused Yi'er.

"What a beautiful human. What's your name? Your blood must be very delicious. Alas, it's a pity that you are just a golden elixir stage monk." The

demon stepped closer to Yi'er who was standing dumbly, but Yi'er was leaning towards him. He tilted his head, and a dark light flashed in his dark eyes, but the demon who was face to face with him didn't see it either.

"I, my name is Yi'er, what's your name! I'm looking for my brother. My brother's name is Cang Hao. Have you seen my brother?"

The demon did not answer Yi'er's words. Perhaps in his eyes, people at the Golden Core stage Xiu, you don’t deserve to know his name!

When the demon was only about ten steps away from Yi'er, Wen Renlang couldn't help it anymore. Cang Hao was entangled by the group of big tails behind him, and it was impossible to rely on him.

Taking action decisively, a ray of red spiritual power struck directly at Yi'er in the picture of Destiny. He wanted to pick up his youngest son and abandon the game directly.

But someone blocked his spiritual power.

Wen Renlang's eyes instantly turned red. He looked ferocious and yelled, "Who?" "

It's me, the master of Wen Ren's family. The rules for the battle of geniuses are there, and no one can violate them." Dao Master Wu Ming's voice was cold, Not a trace of emotion could be heard.

Wen Renlang raised his eyes and stared at Wu Ming Taoist Master. However, He Yuan did not have the ability to face Sui Kong, so he could only grit his teeth and said, "My son can't give up the game? I give up the game!"

Wen Renlang's eyes and brows raised. They are all filled with sadness, which makes people feel unbearable and makes them feel pitiful for all the parents in the world.

But Taoist Enlightenment does not have this sympathy. As early as when he could peek into the fate at will, he did not care about life and death long ago.

"Since you have already participated, there is no reason to quit halfway. What's more, Sect Master Qi is not in a hurry, so why are you in a hurry?"

Diverting trouble to the east!

Qi Rui glanced at Taoist Wu Ming coldly, and then fixed his gaze firmly on Yi'er again, so he was calm and had the power to soothe people's hearts.

"Master Wen Ren, believe your child, he is not weak."

Wen Renlang's face was filled with panic. He didn't want to talk to Qi Rui, or communicate with the person who had harmed his son in his heart.

He just looked at Yi'er's piranha quietly. It had been beaten to death by the demons in order to protect its master. The whole flower showed a lifeless look that was about to wither. But he could only look at the piranha that was approaching step by step. Tears fell down the face of the demon who was his beloved youngest son.