Trial and Error

Oh fucking hell, my head is killing me.

What time is it?

5am? Not too early.

"Ah shit." I clutch my head in my hands.

I need some pain killers or something.

Uh.. Button. I'll press the button.

Sorry whoever this wakes up.

A couple of minutes pass and then I hear a light tap on my door.

"Come in." I speak and then the door handle twists to open.

"Oh, Ali! I'm so sorry." I apologise, still holding my head.

"Is everything alright, Y/N?" She asks sincerely. It was obvious I woke her but she was trying her best to be professional.

"I have an awful headache. I need painkillers if that's okay?" I feel so bad for her, but she just smiles and nods at me before exiting the room again.

Another wave of pain hits me and I pull myself out of bed to splash some cold water on my head.

I slung a blanket over my shoulders to hide my nakedness and then tried my best to help the situation, but I soon hit the deck with the pain being too much to bear.

Ali walked back in and as she saw me, rushed over to the floor to help me up.

The blanket was slipping off my shoulders so she helped wrap them, but then froze.

"Wh..Who did this to you?" She stuttered, staring in horror at my massive bruises that painted my back and ribs.

"Uh.. A few people.. It's okay though-"

"Y/N.. That's not okay. Are.. Are you in danger?" She worries, genuinely concerned for my safety.

I thought carefully how to answer that, but the silence was enough for her.

"Is it Namjoon?" She panics.

"No, other than earlier, he hasn't laid a finger on me.. Uh.. Well.. You know what I mean." I awkwardly find the words but obviously not helping the situation.

"Is it someone else in the house?" She then pulls me to the bed to give me the tablets and some water.

"Well.. Something happened before, but he has since apologised.." I carefully admit, but her face just drops.

"That looks like it needed more than an apology.." She sighs.

"Yoongi has changed now." I defend, but realise I just name dropped him.

Fuck.

"Yoongi?!" She stands up with clenched fists.

"Hey, chill out." I try to pull her back down to sit on the bed.

"No fucking way. How dare he." She spits.

Oh for gods sake.

Luckily my headache subsided, but now I had something else to deal with.

I watch Ali as she bubbles with anger.

"I can't just let him get away with that!" She exclaims, then rushes out of the room.

Well done Y/N you fucking idiot.

I wrap the blanket around me and run after her. Obviously she has gone straight to his room.

I rush to the hall and notice his door is open, but neither are there.

I hear some commotion in the kitchen and I sprint over, hoping I'm not too late.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!"  She screams, then slapping him across the face.

He stood there in shock holding his hand to his cheek, and as he notices me in the doorway out of breath, he drops his hand.

"What was that for?" He coldly spoke, trying to not get too angry in front of me.

"Yoongi, it was my fault. I said you caused some of the bruises on my body.." I ran closer to stand in between them.

He stared blankly at me, processing what I just said.

He then looks directly at Ali.

"I saved her fucking life. You have no right to judge me for something you know fuck all about." He consciously kept his volume low, but his tone made up for that. He was scary as fuck.

"It also looks like you almost took it away at some point.." Ali matched his aggression.

"Ali, please stop. I know you are concerned but honestly, it's okay. Shit happened but I'm okay now. We are okay." I urged, putting my hand on Yoongis chest.

He placed his hand over mine to reaffirm my words.

Ali sighed.

"I won't tell Namjoon about this. But in future, maybe try talking instead of slapping." Yoongi then retorted.

Ali looked at me and then Yoongi.

"Okay. I apologise." She bowed her head and then walked off.

Once Yoongi and I were alone, he then pulls me into a hug.

"What's this for?" I quiz, awkwardly patting his back.

He pulls away and holds onto my shoulders.

"Thank you for forgiving me. I don't deserve it." He falters.

"Don't go all mushy on me Yoongi, or I'll regret it." I tease him, then pulling him back into a hug.

"You'd rather old me right now?" He teases back, but I could tell this was his way of checking in on me.

"I need to feel again. I don't know how else to explain it." I frown. How can I expect Seungmin to help me if I can't even put it into words.

"Feel what? Fear? Pain? Love?" Yoongi asks me sincerely. I could tell he was really trying to understand the severity of the situation.

"I don't know. I just need something to take over my dominating emotion. 

..Maybe pain.." I confess.

"Well, being hurt won't help you. Sure, it might provide immediate relief, but once that wears off, then you're back to being sad.." Yoongi tries to reason with me.

"What about.. Pain.. along with...

Pleasure?" My mood shifts.

"Would it help me?" I whisper, feeling my body get hot with arousal.

Yoongi travels his hands to my waist, and gently pushes me back into the unit.

"There's only one way to find out.." He purrs, then planting his lips onto mine.

My blanket drops to the floor, and Yoongi grabs my legs, pulling me up to the counter.

He pulls me to the edge and inches his head between my legs.

I build myself up for his touch, grabbing a handful of his hair as he teases my sensitive clit with his tongue.

"Fuck.." I exhale as my body instantly reacts to him.

He inserts his fingers and pumps deep to bring me to a needy state, then uses his tongue like this is the only thing it's made for.

"Oh, shit.. Sorry." A deep voice appears, and Yoongi and I both shoot our heads in the direction of the door.

"Fucking hell, Tae!" Yoongi bellows as he interrupts our.. Therapy session.

I let out a defeated sigh and jump off the counter.

Yoongi picks up my blanket and hides my nudity.

"What? I said I was sorry. Anyway, you're in the kitchen. Is that not a bit unsanitary?" He teases, making Yoongi tighten a fist to threaten him.

"On that note, I'm going to get ready." I smile back at Yoongi and Tae.

Yoongi was visibly pissed, knowing we barely got started, but Tae did look guilty. I know he didn't mean it.