521-530

Chapter 521: Tasteless
  Lin Yiyi herself was very, very shocked.

  After all, she has domesticated these mutated dogs and mutated cats for a long time, and each of them listens to her instructions very well.

  The sudden backlash caught her off guard, and she was completely confused.

  It wasn't until the other two mutated dogs and mutated cats rushed over to chase her and bite her that Lin Yiyi reacted and cursed angrily: "They are out of control, kill them quickly." In

  fact, there was no need for Lin Yiyi to remind Zhuang. Lei and Xu Yu are not fools.

  When those mutant dogs and cats rushed towards him, Xu Yu had already thrown several water arrows at them, and Zhuang Lei also quickly erected a wall of earth in front of him.

  But the speed of the mutated dogs and mutated cats was so fast that they jumped over the small earthen wall and rushed in front of Zhuang Lei.

  One of the mutated dogs opened its big mouth full of fangs and gnawed on Zhuang Lei's thigh with a snarl.

  The heart-breaking pain hit his heart, making Zhuang Lei almost faint from the pain.

  It hurts so much!
  The mutated dog with its mouth full of fangs actually tore a piece of meat from her thigh and chewed it vigorously.

  This made Zhuang Lei feel angry, and at the same time, a sense of horror hit his heart.

  He was actually bitten off a piece of meat by an animal and swallowed on the spot?

  It can be said that this is the first time in such a long time that I have been humiliated like this since I gained the superpower.

  His anger led him to kill these rebellious mutant animals, and soon his feet were covered in blood.

  Zhuang Lei was almost out of anger. He turned around and roared at Lin Yiyi: "Didn't you say that you have tamed all these mutated animals?" "Why did they

  suddenly rebel and lose control? What on earth is going on? ? Are you playing tricks on it?"

  Lin Yiyi's eyes turned red with aggrievedness.

  Although she doesn't like Zhuang Lei and Xu Yu, she won't start an internal fight with them in front of outsiders, right?

  She let the mutated dog and mutated cat bite two teammates. What good would it do to herself?
  Not at all.

  She is confused now, okay?
  Why does this happen? She also wanted to find someone to ask for clarification.

  Xu Yu is a little smarter than the other two.

  She seemed to see the problem, and turned to glare at Su Xiyue, who was sitting upright in the wooden cang ball, "You did it, didn't you?"

  "It was you! Did it do all this? I know it must be you."

  Lin Yiyi reacted immediately and shouted to Su Xiyue with disbelief on her face, "What did you do?"

  "Aren't you a wood superpower? Why can you still control animals? Is this all your fault? Did you let it happen? They attacked Brother Zhuang and Sister Xu, right?"

  Su Xiyue responded with an unusually cold smile.

  Seeing her calm expression, Lin Yiyi felt panicked for no reason.

  This smile was either big or small, and it was so much like the disdainful smile on Xie Ning's face.

  The whole family is selfish and indifferent!
  "Does your sister know you are this kind of person? She must have never seen such an inhumane side of you." "You have always played

  the role of a good girl in front of everyone, but none of them understand you as thoroughly as I do. You are just a selfish, cold and heartless woman."

  Su Xiyue ignored her and continued to laugh without saying a word.

  This completely angered Lin Yiyi and the three of them.

  Zhuang Lei said angrily with a cold face: "Don't wait and set fire to it. No matter how powerful the wood element is, can it still prevent fire?"   

  Lin Yiyi jumped anxiously, "If you set it on fire, you won't get anything. She must have a lot of good things in her backpack, are you willing to do it?" "

  And you noticed it just now. She takes a sip every time. The water in her mineral water bottle caused the energy fluctuations on her body to suddenly increase sharply. Have you ever seen this kind of energy-replenishing potion that can quickly replenish the energy?" "One sip can actually replenish so much

  energy. This must be a special energy replenishing potion specially used by Xie Ning and her Spark Team. Are you willing to give up this special potion?"

  Zhuang Lei and Xu Yu were indeed unwilling to do so.

  But Zhuang Lei now only feels that the tearing pain in his thigh is getting more and more serious. He just wants to solve the troublesome matter in front of him as soon as possible and does not want to cause any further complications.

  Xu Yu also thinks this way. After all, no matter how good the special medicine is, his own life is more important.

  The two of them immediately pulled Lin Yiyi aside, stared at Su Xiyue in the cage with angry expressions, and said coldly, "Stinky girl. Just die here like this." "

  Hide in your wooden cage and enjoy your death. Feeling."

  Lin Yiyi looked annoyed, "Don't you beg for mercy? Maybe if you beg everyone, we can let you go."

  Su Xiyue looked at her expressionlessly.

  "Based on what I know about you, is it useful to beg for mercy?"

  "Don't worry, even if I die, my sister will definitely not let any of you go. You will have to die in the end! I'm just I'm just one step ahead of you. What's there to be afraid of?" It

  should be them who should be afraid. She can now imagine how her sister will punish these three people to avenge her.

  Su Xiyue's words completely angered Zhuang Lei and the others.

  Because it is the truth, although Zhuang Lei, Xu Yu and others hate and hate Xie Ning, they are indeed very afraid of Xie Ning.

  If this matter is not handled thoroughly enough and any clues fall into the hands of that evil star Xie Ning, they really don't know how they will die.

  The best way is to eliminate Su Xiyue's body and erase all traces, so that this matter has nothing to do with them.

  Only then can we escape safely.

  Thinking of this, Zhuang Lei glared at Lin Yiyi in anger.

  If Lin Yiyi hadn't made his own decision, why would he have fallen into such a passive situation.

  Lin Yiyi, a woman who has little success but more than failure, doesn't know what is going on in her mind.

  He secretly went to catch Su Xiyue without telling them, and by the time they found out, it was a done deal.

  If Lin Yiyi hadn't caught Su Xiyue, he wouldn't have been swallowed up by these rebellious mutated animals. It was simply abominable.

  She used to think that Lin Yiyi's special beast-taming ability was very useful!
  Now he knows that this power can have such big drawbacks?
  Those mutated animals that have been tamed can actually turn around and attack their owners without obeying orders.

  It can be seen from this that beasts will always be beasts.

  Lin Yiyi's ability to tame animals seems to be useless now.

  What is the use of such a rubbish ability that can counterattack its master anytime and anywhere?

  This is not as useful as a simple five-element power.

  Although it is common, at least once you master it, the superpower will always belong to you, and there will be no such situation of turning back.

  Lin Yiyi also knew that in this situation, she would be wrong if she said too much.