51-60

Chapter 51 Water Pollution
  "Tomorrow night at the latest, I will try to complete the reinforcement of the entire courtyard." "

  I will set off to Su City early the day after tomorrow to bring Junjun back to you."

  The sooner I go, the better, because now Xie Ning herself was not sure when Junjun turned into a zombie in his last life.

  But she knew very well that after becoming a zombie, she would remain the same as she was before she died.

  But Junjun was so thin that he was just skin and bones. He definitely didn't lose weight due to hunger in a day or two.

  Xie Ning deduced from this that Junjun could survive at least three months in the apocalypse before starving himself to that point.

  "You're going alone?" Old Mrs. Song exclaimed in a low voice, "That's not possible, that's not possible." "

  Yes, how can you go alone? Uncle will go with you."

  Xie Ning shook her head, "No, uncle, you have to stay here. Look after our family."

  "Sister! I'll go with you." Song Kexin jumped up and jumped twice, clenching her fists, "Although I'm a loser, I can help you drive." "

  Do you have a driver's license?" Xie Ning He looked at her expressionlessly.

  "Do you have one? Sister."

  Your sister doesn't have a driver's license, but your sister drove a car for twenty years in her last life. How can this compare?

  Xie Ning was speechless and had nothing to say, so she replied.

  Song Youai hurriedly volunteered, "I can't go for you. Your kid is staying here with your dad. Ning Ning, mom will go with you. Mom's driving skills are first-rate!" Xie Ning

  responded, "Hello." Then it's settled."

  "Grandpa, grandma, don't worry, we will bring Junjun back safely." "

  I'm worried about you, it's safe on the road."

  "It's safe, grandma, if the monster dares to come, I will give you a metal Kill it with a thorn, and I'm still pretty good now!"

  Old Mrs. Song smiled worriedly, "You kid, you must pay attention to safety."

  "Okay, let's talk about two important things. The tap water can't be used." Xie Ning held her grandma's hand, "Have you ever used tap water when cooking?"

  "No, we have always used well water."   

  "Okay." Xie Ning spoke very seriously, "The tap water is contaminated, and there is a high probability that there are viruses in it."

  Song Youzhi was startled, "I drank the water they boiled when I was working at the village committee."

  "So. Don't you have a high fever?"

  "That's right." Song Youzhi suddenly realized, "It turns out it's because of the water."

  Song Kexin's eyes lit up, "Drinking tap water can cause a fever and have special powers?"

  "Drinking tap water can also cause a fever. Where are the zombies?" Song Youai slapped her angrily, "This silly kid."

  "Don't try it easily, the results are hard to predict." Xie Ning stared at Song Kexin.

  The latter nodded quickly.

  "Will the underground well water be contaminated?"

  "Yes, there is an acid rain all over the world, and all water sources on the surface are destroyed. It is only a matter of time before it seeps into the ground."

  According to experience, the groundwater will not be usable in a few hours. .

  "So uncle, now I need you to collect as much well water as possible and store it temporarily for emergencies."

  "Okay, okay!" Song Youzhi was full of energy now, wishing he could do more things for him.

  As soon as Xie Ning finished speaking, she ran to the backyard to do some errands.

  Everyone couldn't help but look at each other in shock when they saw how angry he was.

  Song Kexin said sourly, "With the superpower, it's really different from usual."

  Suddenly there was a "clang" sound outside the iron door.

  Xie Ning stood up and said, "It should be the people from the Song Family Pavilion Rescuers Association." "

  I'll go meet them." She curled her lips, and a glimmer of light flashed in her eyes.

Chapter 52: Don't panic when you encounter ghosts and monsters.

  Xie Ning walked out of the house and closed the door behind her.

  With a soft click of the lock, the girl narrowed her bright eyes and suddenly looked up at the top of the wall.

  A man was hanging there with a gun in his hand, pretending to sit astride the wall.

  Apparently Xie Ning's sudden move of raising her head and looking up startled him, and the butt of the gun almost slipped off his shoulder.

  Damn it, that person was moaning in agony.

  Isn't it? This girl looks like a student, fair and fair, and not threatening at all.

  But why is his perception so sharp that he is immediately found lying on the wall?

  Xie Ning stared coldly at the man hanging on the wall.

  The next second, a sharp metal thorn came out of her hand and plunged directly into the man's calf.

  "Oh my god." The man cried out like a ghost and howled like a wolf. He fell off the wall in pain and fell flat on his back.

  Xie Ning dodged very quickly and rushed to the wall.

  At the same time, a lead bullet the size of a small bead grazed the hem of her trousers and passed by.

  Xie Ning's eyes grew colder, filled with cold and cruel aura.

  The metal instantly wrapped around the white fist and punched the howling man in the stomach.

  After three punches, the howling wolf man couldn't howl anymore. He could only moan and cry, "Sister, sister, sister, it's wrong, it's wrong, it's wrong! I was wrong."

  Xie Ning turned around and looked through the iron door . Sticking to the other wall, his pink palms got out of the hollow iron door and grabbed the barrel of the gun.

  The guy outside was so frightened that he pulled the trigger, only to find that the air gun in his hand was instantly twisted into a twist.

  His arm was half-dangled by the twist-like gun barrel on the hollow patterned iron door, making him unable to move at all.