701-710

Chapter 701: Counterattack in Strength

  Xiao Lu should be at the seventh level now, but

  it seems to be really difficult to spontaneously spawn a sea of ​​trees.

  But the boss of the wood-type superpower in the seed center may not be the sea of ​​trees that was created in a few days.

  "What's wrong?" Gu Chen saw her frowning and being silent for a long time, so he came to her side and asked in a low voice, "What's going on with the little man-eating vine?"

  Xie Ning shook her head, "Fortunately, the little spider just scanned half of the city and told Some situations near my seed base."

  Xie Ning whispered to Gu Chen, who raised an eyebrow and said, "Wood superpower."

  "I don't know if it's a friend or an enemy, but you have to pay more attention." "

  Okay. I'll discuss it with everyone after dinner."

  Since it is possible that he is a wood-type superpower user of a higher level than Lu Wei, then maybe... the superpower level is enough to rival Ning Ning.

  This is really surprising.

  Sure enough, there are people outside the world, but I didn't expect that there is a wood-type boss hiding in Su City.

  Nowadays, communication means are broken, and Gyeonggi is not close to Su City. This situation is indeed possible.

  "Don't worry." Gu Chen shook her hand to comfort her, "There's still me!"

  Xie Ning rolled her eyes at him.

  Could this guy have advanced again?

  "Future, scan him!" Xie Ning ordered the little spider.

  The little spider silently scanned around and said, "Condensing body, when you gave Xiao Gu the energy ball earlier, didn't you expect that he would advance soon?" Why are you

  still scanning now? It's so annoying.

  "I remember he was at the seventh level before. Take a look and see if he has been promoted." "

  Indeed, Xiao Gu's current comprehensive strength score is almost the same as that of Ning Ning's main body."

  Xie Ning straightened her face, "I comprehensive What's the data score?"

  "720!" Little Spider's proud electronic voice suddenly sounded in Xie Ning's mind, "You can already compete with the super evolved people from the X world. It's very, very powerful!"

  Xie Ning snorted, "What about him?"

  "717!"

  Xie Ning was stunned for a moment, then couldn't help laughing, "Hahaha!"

  Sure enough, she surpassed Xiao Gu!

  Even though it's only three points, huh, it's still better than Xiao Gu.

  It should be the overall strength points blessed by the vitality rules, hehehe.

  Gu Chen kept staring at his girlfriend. When he saw that she fell silent in the middle of her words, he knew that she was communicating with the spirit of the future.

  But after a while, he saw her laughing again, and he couldn't help but twitched her little hands and asked, "Why are you laughing so stupidly?"

  Xie Ning glanced at him, "Guess, who is more powerful between us now?"