301-310

Chapter 301: Space is more than just a field.

  At the same time, the entire plane rushed towards the opposite building completely uncontrollably and crashed into it with a rumble.

  Huge explosions and piercing alarms of machine failure suddenly rang out in the three areas, attracting zombies from the entire area, who rushed towards it in great excitement.

  The zombies rushed in looking for the fresh blood dropped by the helicopter, starting a carnival feast.

  Xie Ning took a deep breath and looked at the series of densely stacked zombies downstairs with a particularly calm expression.

  She kicked open the glass window on one side of the floor, rushed into the window on the 16th floor, raised her hand and swung out a golden needle, killing the two couple zombies who rushed towards them after hearing the sound.

  Looking down at the thousands of zombies that were constantly gathering, surging, and even climbing up the floor, Xie Ning smiled coldly.

  Xie Ning opened the door and rushed out, running all the way to the rooftop and killing seven or eight zombies.

  Looking down from the hollow revolving part of the stairs, a group of corpses had rushed into the building and were quickly chasing upstairs, roaring excitedly.

  There were chaotic roars of corpses coming from the corridor, accompanied by chaotic footsteps.

  Xie Ning didn't panic and ran all the way to the rooftop, took out a bottle of energy water and poured it into her mouth.

  After turning around, he took out a bundle of bombs from the underground garage, picked out half of them and carried them to the edge of the rooftop.

  Xie Ning looked down at the densely packed group of zombies climbing up, and dropped half of the bombs without hesitation.

  At the same time, the small iron gate on the rooftop had been broken through by the endless surging zombie army, and hundreds of zombies were roaring and running towards her.

  Explosions shot up into the sky, and thousands of zombies downstairs were immediately swept into a sea of ​​fire by the explosives.

  When the zombies broke through the small iron gate, Xie Ning had already spread out her metal wings and soared into the sky.

  But the power of half a ton of explosives was really terrifying. The wave of air rising from the ground actually affected Xie Ning, who was flying into the sky.

  Her whole body was swaying, and she couldn't control it and fell to the side.

  The terrifying explosion swept through the huge air wave and impacted.

  The floors were blown apart and collapsed. The zombies who ran to the rooftop were shaken by the whole building, and some near the edge of the rooftop were knocked directly down.

  Xie Ning blinked and used all his strength to activate his metal power to fly high into the air, secretly saying that he was careless.

  I don't know what kind of advanced weapon Xiao Gu gave him, but he probably improved it himself? It's quite powerful.

  Flapping her metal wings, Xie Ning turned around and flew towards the building next to her while rising.

  Just let these zombies wander in the sea of ​​fire for a while.

  She was trying to fly when her figure suddenly paused in mid-air, with a rare look of surprise on her face.

  How could this happen?

  The metal wings suddenly retracted from his back. Xie Ning looked at her body in surprise, and her whole person suddenly disappeared in the air without a trace.

  At the same time, Gu Chen, who was dozens of kilometers away, suddenly felt the entire ground shaking violently.

  The source of the sound still came from the ten o'clock direction.

  There was at least half an hour between two loud tremors. I don't know what happened, but there was a faint uneasiness in Gu Chen's heart.

  The military helicopter was approaching him at this time, and Gu Chen climbed up the rope ladder without saying a word.

  Lu Wei raised his hand and patted Zhai Ruobai on the shoulder, "It's a little snowy, take them back to the base first."

  After saying that, he followed Gu Chen onto the helicopter, leaving his bitter baby face messy in the wind.

  I won't take you like this!
  He had been made to work hard as a driver before, but now he thought he was in the way and drove him back.

  The baby-faced boy smoothed his slightly messy forehead, feeling resentful in his heart.

  ...