681-690

Chapter 681 It has skyrocketed!

  "It's not that I don't trust you." Xie Ning felt guilty when she said this, but she poked the leaves of the little man-eating vine with her finger, "I just want to observe it again." As soon as

  Xie Ning finished saying this, she found that the little man-eating vine She shook her head in the basin and said, "Mom, mom, I'm very good, and I will definitely not bite anyone."

  Xie Ning found it a bit funny when she heard this. After the mutation, this little guy had the same intelligence as a four or five-year-old child.

  Since I am a mother, it is necessary to teach it well.

  Although they are not the same species...

  Xie Ning reached out and picked up the small potted plant, and asked it with a smile, "Would you like to help you change the pot to a larger one?"

  This pot felt a bit small, and the branches of the small man-eating vine were The stems begin to grow outward.

  "It doesn't matter, Mom, I can come out and play at any time!" With that said, the man-eating vine broke away from the pot and climbed up to her shoulders with its branching legs.

  Xie Ning: ...

  Okay, it's because she has limited knowledge.

  Looking at the empty flower pot in her hand, Xie Ning simply threw the small flower pot on the window sill and walked indoors holding the small man-eating vine.

  "Now, I want to try my new power now." Xie Ning sat on the lazy sofa against the wall, pulled the cannibal vine off her shoulders, and placed it on the small coffee table in front of her.

  "Can you cooperate with me well?"

  Cannibal Vine nodded like a fool, and kept shouting, "Cooperate, cooperate, we must cooperate." "

  Aren't you worried?"

  "What are you worried about? Mom will hurt me?"

  Xie Ning After a moment of embarrassment, he shook his head, "That's not true, but I may not be familiar with this new power of mine." "

  But don't worry, it shouldn't do you any harm."

  After all, as soon as I pointed it out, then She saved all the withered orchid grasses, right?

  "But, because I'm not very familiar with this power, there may be some minor glitches in the process." The

  little man-eating vine slapped his own main pole with several branches, and shouted confidently, "Mom, come on. , I'm not afraid! I'm very strong and usually can't be beaten to death!"

  Xie Ning was funny and angry, poking its leaves, "Who said I'm going to beat you! It's just a small experiment."

  "Then, if you're ready, I'll do it You?"

  "Come on!" The little man-eating vine straightened up several branches around its body, raised its main vine branch and shouted very powerfully, "Come on! Just try."

  Xie Ning felt a little touched inexplicably.

  This little thing is so good.

  It was so cooperative that it made her a little embarrassed.

  After all, it was an experiment, who knew what impact her new power would have on this little thing.

  So Xie Ning thought about it again and again, and just tentatively released a faint ray of superpower.