531-540

Chapter 531: Privileges!
  Naturally, Xie Ning would not ask more about Zhuang Xinyi's affairs.

  Zheng Heng and the others are already adults, so they must know what it means to weigh the pros and cons.

  She and Song Kexin were secretly nibbling a small bag of dried sweet potatoes and smiling at each other.

  I heard one after another very sharp yelling coming from the underground shelter.

  Feng Jiamin was furious and said: "Where does this privilege and that privilege come from? Everyone is treated equally, there is no privilege."

  "Why do you, a young girl, talk? You don't know how to speak well. We are already old. , I have to listen to your little girl's lesson."

  "I can be your grandma at this age. Would you respect the elderly?"

  Feng Jiamin took a deep breath and smiled at the provocative old people: "Grandma You say."

  "Yes, this is the right attitude."

  "Little girl, I just want to ask, will we, the family members of the official personnel of the base, send a special car to pick us up?" "

  Yes, yes, we must also ensure that To ensure the safety of each of us, we will not fight zombies."

  "What, are you some of the base director Chen Zhaowei's?" Feng Jiamin put his hand on his lower abdomen and smiled.

  The fat woman who was squeezing next to Feng Jiamin raised her chin immediately when she heard the words Chen Zhaowei, "Yes, I am the second cousin of Chen Zhaowei, the third aunt of base director Chen."

  Feng Jiamin's head was spinning with her. .

  He smiled at her and nodded, raised his hand and waved to one side: "Since you are a relative of Base Chief Chen, please go and stand aside." The

  fat woman was stunned for a moment, and turned her head sideways.

  I saw several men and women, all with good looks, standing there with suppressed and shrinking expressions.

  There were seven or eight young adults holding firearms nearby, as if they were guarding prisoners.

  The woman immediately regretted it, and hurriedly said with a frown: "I won't go, why should I stand with them?"

  Feng Jiamin was completely impatient, "Didn't you say that you are a relative of the head of the base Chen's family? Now the base Relatives of the eldest family members are given preferential treatment, so go quickly."

  The woman was startled, took a few steps back, and said with a red face: "I'm not, I'm not a relative of the eldest family member of Chen Ji. I'm just an ordinary person. The wife of an official base official."

  "Then what are you making a fuss about? Is there any place for you to make a fuss here? Go back quickly."

  "We are the family members of serious official personnel. Now we ask for direct dialogue with your leaders. Is there anything wrong?"

  "That's right, who is your leader? We must talk to him directly. What's wrong with us having a small request? My husband/son has put a lot of effort into selling this base." "Now let's talk about relocation

  . Let us move and throw away all the achievements we have made in the last year?"

  "Yes, who can accept this?"

  Xie Ning blinked and looked at the women Feng Jiamin and Qu Lanping who were crowded in the middle. "How can Feng Jiamin be so mean to me, but so polite to these women?"

  "That's because Feng Jiamin has been jealous of you." Song Kexin raised her head and snorted, "I regret the last time. Beat her lightly."

  "If she dares to force her sister again in the future, I will beat her until her teeth are all over the floor."

  Su Xiyue followed Song Kexin and nodded her head frequently, "There are teeth all over the floor."

  "Hehe." The two sisters looked at each other and giggled.

  Xie Ning also chuckled, "I don't think Comrade Gu can handle these aunties."

  "Sister, you are gloating."

  "No." Xie Ning turned to look at Gu Chen who was not far away.

  The young man and several younger brothers hid and muttered, not knowing what they were talking about.

  Feng Lijian walked around them, apparently wanting to report something.   

  Gu Chen and Lu Wei kept talking, and he could only keep walking around a few people.

  Until Gu Chen got impatient and looked up at him, "Click to sign up and we're on our way."

  It was getting late, and it would be almost noon if the ink continued...

  Feng Lijian was speechless, looked at his brother, and asked cautiously, " Those family members who are not very cooperative..."

  "Wherever they fall in love, they can stay here as long as they like. This is their freedom." Gu Chen waved his hand like a fly.

  Well, having said that, there is no room for change at all.

  Feng Lijian himself knew very well what his brother had a bad temper.

  Since I said no matter what, then no matter what...

  Feng Lijian turned around and mobilized the members of the special ability team to step up arrangements for the relocation of the people in the shelter.

  "How many people need to be transferred currently?" Xie Ning, a student with nothing to do, walked up to Gu Chen and asked.

  Gu Chen looked at her with a smile, "There should be a lot of people."

  "Ning Ning, are you hungry?"

  Xie Ning gave her boyfriend an expressionless look.

  My boyfriend now wants to feed me at every turn, which is extremely annoying.

  "I'm not hungry. I'll count the number of people for you." Xie Ning walked away, and she could faintly feel her boyfriend's burning eyes on the back of her head.

  Over there, Song Shijun's classmates, who were comparable to beggars and refugees, were surrounding Teacher Zhou, watching Yu Tianfeng help with treatment.

  "Teacher Zhou, how are you feeling now? Are you feeling better?"

  Teacher Zhou was amused by these little bastards. "It's not a panacea. One injection will take effect in minutes."

  "Don't worry, didn't Dr. Xiaoyu say, Will you help us find someone with healing powers?"

  "Don't stand around here, come and eat." Song Shijun walked to them carrying a bag of things, and raised his hand to pat the tall, fat shoulder.

  As a result, the thin dark boy staggered when Song Shijun slapped him and almost fell to the ground.

  Song Shijun took back his palm with an embarrassed look on his face, and said sadly and pitifully, "Big Fatty, you are really too thin now, please eat back quickly."

  Tall Fatty stood firm and smiled bitterly at him, "How is that possible?"

  " It's okay. If you start eating from now on, you will definitely be able to get back that tall, fat boy."

  The tall fat boy laughed angrily at him. He took the bag from Song Shijun's hand and opened it to see that his eyes were rounded.

  "So much? We don't need..."

  "Let's stop talking nonsense. These are the food provided by the Gyeonggi base official to the people who are suffering at the Gushang base. Don't worry, eat."

  Song Shijun reached out and patted the tall and fat ones.

  The eyes of several classmates instantly became wet, and Teacher Zhou also straightened up, "Shijun." "

  Teacher, let's go back to Gyeonggi together later. You all have the foundation of super powers. As long as you practice hard in the future, you will definitely be successful." It's not just the things in front of you."

  "Our base in Gyeonggi Province treats our compatriots with special abilities quite favorably. Many jobs are suitable for you. You will definitely have food and work to do when you go back."

  Teacher Zhou nodded happily, " This puts me at ease, Shijun, thank you so much."