461-470

Chapter 461 A lot of rich people.

  I saw a big guy bought that cheating baby cabbage. Wow, ten second-order crystal cores bought one baby cabbage. Who is this?

  Trust, trust, no doubt, it must be trust! !
  How could someone upload so many products without being asked to do so? I see that there are only a few grids for selling things. Why does this store have so many grids? ?
  The truth was revealed upstairs, and I felt it was too strange. I was shopping all the way here, and many of them only had four or six grids to sell goods. I counted one thousand in his house. What kind of international joke is this?

  Let's all unite and stop buying. Let this illegal store close as soon as possible!

  Xie Ning browsed all the way down and couldn't help but feel a little funny.

  Many people are resistant, but the cabbage and ham sausages are still sold...

  So there is no shortage of truly rich people in the world!
  Xie Ning knew that the system backend could not grasp the mentality of the people on earth.

  A juicy baby cabbage is definitely worth buying home. It is a very nutritious baby cabbage.

  Moreover, after eating dirt and sand for more than a year, I suddenly saw such a juicy baby cabbage that I wouldn't buy it.

  Rich people don't care about this crystal core.

  In order to compete with the X world for crystal cores as much as possible, during Xie Ning's trial operation, the price of cabbage was basically half and half.

  Half of the points are collected and half of the crystal cores are collected. The purpose is to test whether anyone will pay for the crystal cores.

  The results are still very gratifying.

  Xie Ning doesn't actually need points. Anyway, she can let Little Spider hack whatever she wants to buy from

  the

  Moreover, these points can also be used to purchase supplies from other merchants, so it's okay to keep some normal points in hand.

  For the X world, she has no problem with hacking, but for other ordinary businesses, forget it.

  Originally, her quality of life was much better than that of most people today, so there was no need to criticize those who worked hard to earn a living.

  Xie Ning silently walked around the system mall and browsed the shops selling all kinds of small things.

  There are many sellers of jade and gold and silver jewelry, but these shops are basically empty.

  There are basically no people selling daily necessities, these are scarce items.

  After shopping around, Xie Ning clicked off the system mall page and returned to the main interface.

  Looking sideways, I saw her sister was also tinkering with the system mall page.

  The store name is displayed in the background of the page: Earn money to support your family.

  The initial grid of the shop, two grids...

  Xie Ning looked at her sister expressionlessly, and saw Xinxin's fisted hand open, with a small bright fire quietly staying in the palm.

  There was Comrade Ji Taixian who looked like a little eunuch beside him, he was praising her, "Xinxin is amazing, now

  she can change the shape of the flame like this." The fire was passed on.

  "Is this okay??"

  Facts have proved that this is indeed okay.

  With a "ding dong" sound, a prompt popped up in the system's backend interface: A magical fire seed. After purchasing it, you can get the blessing of fire. This fire can keep ten square meters warm like spring for forty-eight hours. The system recommends a selling price of three points. Ordinary people need to bring their own containers to be careful of being burned by flames.

  Two pieces of fire were uploaded, and a thin layer of sweat appeared on Song Kexin's forehead.

  It seems that this cool operation also consumes a lot of abilities.

  Song Kexin took out a bottle of supernatural water and took a sip. She turned to her sister and smiled, "Sister, isn't it awesome?"

  Xie Ning's eyes lit up instantly.

  Yes, she can also open a shop with her small account to sell the swords and swords made by her. I guess there will be a market for it.   

  In this way, you can basically squander your powers at the end of the day, and you can make money to support your family while practicing your powers...

  "Xinxin, you are such a clever little kid." Xie Ning reached out and hugged her sister, and clicked on it happily own system backend.

  Song Kexin leaned over and took a look, "Sister, your high-end binding bracelet is really different from our basic version of a piece of trash. The initial shop has twenty grids!" "

  They said that for our bracelets, the shop grids are at most Six grids."

  Xie Ning nodded slightly, "Yeah."

  Song Kexin curled her lips, "It shows that the Global School of Superpowers has bad intentions towards my sister."

  If you want to rely on these small favors to lure her sister over, then you can't do it. !
  Xie Ning rubbed her head in a funny way, "If you practice more fire skills, I will help you hang it up and sell it."

  Then she casually named the shop: Earn money to support the family. The two
  sisters looked at each other and laughed.

  Xie Ning casually made ten metal knives and hung them up, then closed the backstage of the mall and exited.

  In the blink of an eye, seeing the envious eyes of classmate Song Kexin, Xie Ning raised her eyebrows and asked, "What's wrong?"

  "I feel there is a world of difference between my sister's and my sister's supernatural powers."

  Seeing her sister make ten knives without any effort, it's really impressive. Envious enough.

  She just made two small fire seeds, and she was almost exhausted...

  Xie Ning raised her hand and patted her shoulder, "It's okay, practice more, and it will also help expand and improve your supernatural energy."

  "Yeah!"

  Just as she was talking, something suddenly happened at the door. There was a cry.

  Xiao Wu reached out and opened the car door, "What's the matter?"

  The young man who ran up was also a member of Group A. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and ran straight to Xie Ning and bowed, "Captain Xie, I, our brother are looking for you. Come over there."

  Xie Ning stood up without saying a word and followed the young man to get out of the car.

  "Close the car door." She reminded.

  Xiao Wu nodded. After seeing the two of them get out of the car, he immediately closed the car door tightly to block the wind and sand blowing in from outside.

  Now we can see the advantage of Zhu Yong, a person with earth powers, sitting in the first row by the window.

  Once any sand is blown in, he can control it with one hand, separate the sand, and then throw it back outside.

  Xie Ning put on a thin down jacket and hat, wrapped a scarf and followed the members of Group A, "What's wrong with the car?"

  "The wheels don't work. I said there's no need to replace the tires with new ones. Captain Xie has a way to solve it." The team member said with a look on his face. The little expression of complaining, "I asked him how to solve it and he didn't tell me, he just smiled and said nothing, and looked incomprehensible."

  Xie Ning was funny and angry, thinking that I haven't settled the score with you yet, so why don't you just give it to me? Got a job!
  "It's okay." Xie Ning faced the wind and sand and followed the members of Group A, "Go over and take a look first." "

  Captain Xie, go through here." The team members led her past several cars, and everyone in the car was all Inadvertently, they went to the window to watch them.

  Xie Ning didn't know that the system group was starting to get lively again.

  Many people were discussing how they saw Xie Ning being pulled to the front to support Yun Yun, and some good-hearted people were looking around to get out of the car to have a look.

  Xie Ning followed the member of Team A to the place and saw Gu Chen, whose face was covered, waving hard to her.

  "Ning Ning, this way."

  "Captain Xie."

  Xie Ning walked all the way over, almost accepting the attention of everyone.