491-500

Chapter 491 Monster
  This may be an instinctive intuition of danger accumulated over many years in the last life of the previous life.

  She instinctively felt a sense of danger spreading, which words could not describe.

  "This parasitic source was burned to ashes and there was still half of it left." Song Youai and the others felt extremely horrified.

  If only just now, Ning Ning had not turned around and asked her to seal the entire corridor.

  Does that mean that this half of the parasitic source can slip away quietly from under their noses and find another parasitic host?
  The expressions of everyone present became solemn.

  "Sister, I will burn the corridor again!" Song Kexin volunteered and threw out several balls of blue flames, burning every corner of the corridor.

  Now her flames are basically within her control, only burning the target and bypassing the rest.

  Butler Youn could not yet achieve this kind of precise fire control ability, so he followed Song Kexin to help make up small fires.

  Kress carefully and mentally surveyed the entire corridor several times, and finally took a deep breath, "Nothing."

  Xie Ning nodded, and the strange feeling in her heart gradually faded away. .

  This instinctive sense of crisis had brought her back from the brink of death many times before.

  This time is no exception.

  Doing her a big favor again.

  Including the ability of spiritual precognition, we must continue to increase our efforts to practice in the future, and the more skilled we are, the better.

  Xie Ning walked to the heavy laboratory door, twisted the metal door lock, and opened the laboratory door in minutes.

  At this time, Yu Tianfeng ran over with several people.

  When he saw the laboratory door open, he quickly followed Xie Ning and the others in.

  The entire laboratory wall is light blue, surrounded by rectangular fish tank-like glass dishes.

  They were stacked one on top of the other, and the water inside was a bit turbid.

  The laboratory is very depressing. As soon as you walk in, you feel dizzy and your eyes feel a little uncomfortable.

  Xie Ning's eyes passed over the glass dishes in front of her, and finally settled on the front.

  The large fish tank in the middle is much larger than the glass containers next to it.

  Through the thick glass, everyone could only see some muddy yellow water.

  Xie Ning's eyes narrowed, and she suddenly gave an instruction in the mental network: "mental barrier!"

  Without thinking, Kress activated his mental power and erected mental barriers around everyone.

  At the same time, Xie Ning drew out a ray of mental power and condensed it into a knife, slashing directly forward.

  No one reacted, and the next moment they felt as if their heads had been hit by something. There was a "buzz" sound, and their expressions changed drastically.

  Gu Chen was not as responsive as Song Kexin and others. When everyone covered their heads and lowered their heads, he could even concentrate and look towards the source of the sound.

  I saw half of a strange thing crawling out of the big glass dish.

  It has a human-like head, but its face is very ferocious.

  The green-faced fang looks like a monster, with no hair on its head, but a pair of filamentous gills growing out from behind its ears.

  I saw it slapped the glass plate hard, and the turbid water inside rose and fell.

  Gu Chen and Lu Wei saw clearly at the same time that the green-faced fanged monster was slapping the water with a fish tail more than one meter long.

  "Fuck." Song Kexin covered her head, raised her eyes, and uttered the quintessence of Chinese culture, "What the hell is this? A mermaid?"

  Yu Tianfeng took out a pair of noise-cancelling headphones from his bag and stuffed them into his ears wrapped in a heavy scarf.

  The world feels much cleaner.

  He took the medical kit and took a step forward. "I didn't expect that there is a laboratory for studying fish monsters hidden in the Gushang Base Medical Center." "

  I'll go over and have a look first."

  "Wait a minute." Xie Ning grabbed the The boy dragged him back.