601-610

Chapter 601 I just love buying, buying, buying

  So Xiao Huangmao smiled brightly, pretending to be relaxed and comforted, "It's okay, sister, let's be nicer to Pengtou from now on, just don't beat him! Let him and Xiaohui be fed and clothed, Brother Dong That's what I hope."

  Xie Ning smiled and said, "Okay."

  After the night faded and the sky was visible again, it was obvious that the speed of drifting could be accelerated a lot.

  It's just that at this speed, it would take about seven to ten days to float back to the Gyeonggi base, even with the wind speed blessing of the wind superpower.

  Compared to the comfortable ride in the car, the conditions were much more difficult.

  Moreover, it is a vast and torturous journey, and one does not know what will happen along the way, so it is not easy for everyone.

  Especially some members of Group A who were exploring the road in assault boats looked very nervous.

  Uncle Wang, who was on the raft next door, had been paying attention to Xie Ning's expression. He saw her leaning on a tree to rest, and it took her a long time to move her fingers to play with the air in front of her, and he couldn't help but feel curious.

  In fact, Xie Ning asked Little Spider to open the mall interface, but she set it not to be displayed to the outside world, so when others looked at her, she was just staring at the air in a daze, and waving her hand to sweep the air from time to time.

  The baby cabbage was sold out within a few days of being put on the shelves. Xie Ning was not surprised at all. Everything was reasonable.

  After all, it is normal for people who have tasted Xie Ning brand cabbage not to be interested in these current junk foods.

  For example, the dry and woody mutated animal meat can fill the stomach, but it is really not very tasty to humans.

  Xie Ning scanned the buyer IDs and found that a large number of them were numerical codes starting with X.

  Xie Ning asked Zhinao, and Little Spider said that this was the code name of the residents of the X world.

  "That's right, people who can only drink feces nutrient solution are more or less interested in normal human food."

  The little spider was speechless and reminded weakly, "The main body is big and can actually afford the X world of Chinese cabbage. My economic situation is probably not bad, so what I usually drink should be the ordinary version of the nutrient solution." "Most of the

  ordinary version of the nutrient solution is made by screening and fermenting mutant fruits."

  "The advanced version of the nutrient solution is more advanced. It may be the core part of mutated fruit, or processed from the blood of some mutated animals."

  Xie Ning curled her lips, not interested in nutrient solutions, "Isn't it just technology and hard work?"

  Little Spider After thinking for a while, he said seriously, "Master Zhuhu is right. Whether it is taste or nutritional value, it cannot be compared with the food grown in the main farmhouse space of Ningning." Xie Ning raised her hand to flip through a

  page of the mall store list. "How do I use those two million points that Shacha rewarded me?"

  "Then you have to open a Shacha account." Little Spider answered decisively.

  "Yes." Xie Ning nodded with a smile and looked at the points status of Jinghe Duoduo's store.

  Due to accumulation over the past few days, the account points have reached 3,400.