41-50

Chapter 41 Collecting Supplies
  Xie Ning narrowed her eyes, and there seemed to be a hint of sneer on the corners of her lips.

  It was really fast. On the first day of the apocalypse, demons and monsters were already pouring out.

  The two elders were obviously a little frightened, but they seemed to be in good spirits.

  Xie Ning couldn't help but feel slightly dazed after not seeing her grandparents for so many years, and then quickly stepped forward.

  But before he even got close to the wicker chair, he was stopped by someone.

  "Who is the little beauty? Didn't you hear what the brothers said? Come here to register first." Another young man with yellow hair and a cool attitude came over and smiled at Xie Ning.

  "Song Family Pavilion Rescuers Association."

  "Yes." Xiao Huangmao crossed his arms and looked at Xie Ning with great interest, "You all know that the world outside has changed now, right? There are monsters everywhere." "

  If we hadn't organized a rescue in time , sealed off the entire village of Songjia Pavilion. What do you think, is there such a peaceful and happy village as it is now?" "

  Now the rescue will allocate and manage the entire village's supplies. I hope everyone will cooperate with us."

  "Brother Huang, this car is really good. "The man stretched out his hand and knocked on the thick double-glazed window. "Open the door and check the supplies. I feel there should be a lot of goods in here."

  Song Kexin's eyes widened, "What kind of rescue club are you? You are just robbers. Let's go!"

  "Hey beauty, don't talk nonsense

  when you can eat and drink!" "We are just doing legal registration, please cooperate quickly, please."

  "Are you a policeman or a member of a regular agency?" Song Youzhi sneered, "You can't be so random."

  "What are you doing? We are doing this for everyone's safety..."

  "Your rescue association only registers supplies and census? Isn't it that simple?" Xie Ning interrupted Xiao Huangmao with a smile. clamor.

  "The little beauty is on her way." Huang Mao shook his finger, and someone immediately handed over a pamphlet.

  "According to the regulations of our Songjia Ge Rescue Association, each household will legally collect some supplies and pay protection fees in proportion." "

  In addition, each household must now hand over a door key, which can be used by our rescue association supervisors to check the status of supplies at any time. ."

  He turned to stare at the RV again, "All vehicles will be handed over to the rescue organization for emergency needs."

  Song Kexin was furious, "You are a group of shameless robbers, talking about turning in bullshit, who gave you such a big right to do this? ?"

  Xiao Huangmao's face turned cold, "Little girl, be careful what you say."

  "Xinxin, Xinxin, don't talk, Xinxin." The two old men were slumped in the wicker chairs and called, their eyes full of panic and anxiety.

  Xie Ning smiled at Xiao Huangmao, "You scared my grandparents."

  "That's really embarrassing." Xiao Huangmao shrugged, "Originally, we didn't want to do anything, but we just hoped that the villagers would cooperate with us."

  " Let the two old people go first."

  The young man next to Xiao Huangmao frowned, "The two old guys were so uncooperative that they not only refused to register but also closed the door to the villa." "

  You are not allowed to have such passive resistance, you know? ?"

  "Uncle, is the iron door locked?" Xie Ning suddenly turned around and asked with a smile.

  "It's locked." Song Youzhi nodded without knowing it.

  The next second, a metal spike shot out from the eldest niece's fingertips and plunged straight into Xiao Huangmao's shoulder.

  "Ah ah ah, ah." The little yellow-haired drake howled.

  Xie Ning quickly stepped forward and slapped him, "Shut up, you idiot!"

Chapter 42 Let me bleed you.
  "Did you let me scream? If you scream again, I will pierce your throat!" Mao's throat.

  "Oh my god." The young man next to him didn't expect that Xie Ning would suddenly attack and knocked down Brother Huang Mao.

  He was so frightened that he stepped back, but was soon pierced by another metal spike in his calf, and fell to the ground with a "thud".

  The remaining three young people were also frightened almost at the same time.

  The young people who were hanging around the RV were the first to react and ran towards the iron gate.

  "Weird, monster, monster!"

  "Uncle!"

  Xie Ning said, Song Youzhi immediately understood and quickly caught up and grabbed the young man's neck.

  It can easily lift a guy weighing more than 100 kilograms, just like lifting a little chicken.

  Song Kexin looked dumbfounded on the sidelines.

  "Uncle, tie up everyone first."

  By the time Song Youzhi reacted, he had tied the four young men together with hemp rope and gagged them.

  His movements were so slippery that even he himself was in a daze.

  After experiencing the building siege incident, he subconsciously obeyed the instructions given to his eldest niece.

  Song Kexin hurriedly helped the two elders up from the wicker chair, "Are you okay, grandparents?"

  "It's okay." Song Yaoguo breathed a sigh of relief, but couldn't hide the worry in his eyes, "These people just knocked on the door and said yes Village committee staff."

  "They broke in as soon as the door opened and wanted to forcibly register supplies and people." "

  The old woman saw that they looked a bit vicious, so she closed the door of the villa."

  "Dad, let me tell you. How many times have you ever opened the door to a stranger casually?" Song Youzhi complained softly.

  "Hey, let's not talk about that. Just tell me what to do now? Who are they? Why did they come to register for no reason? What do they mean when they say that the world outside has changed?"