271-280

Chapter 271 Extremely Dangerous Person
  Chen Xiao and Zhou Tong opened their eyes wide.

  Wow, Captain Xie is probably not a little fairy sent from heaven.

  It's really giving them what they need. Their team is short of wood and earth elements. Two days ago, the captain was talking about the need to recruit more players. In the next two days, he would have to go to the Survivor Center to hold an open recruitment.

  There was a smile in Chen Xiao's eyes, "This is a good thing. Captain Xie, let's keep her here for now. We'll talk to her later when the captain comes back."

  Xie Ning nodded and turned to look at A Liang Daxiong, who was a little embarrassed. He raised his hand and patted one of them on the arm, "Don't worry, Captain, they are all very easy to get along with. From now on, when we all work together in the same boat and have porridge and meat to eat, it will definitely be much better than living with the Holy Mother!"

  "What the Holy Mother?" Empress?" Zhou Tong and others asked in confusion.

  Xie Ning smiled at them, "Let Ah Liang Daxiong tell you, you guys have a good chat, I will leave first!"

  Chen Xiao smiled and sent her to the door, "Okay, wait for our captain to come back, and then talk to Captain Xie in person Thank you."

  Xie Ning waved her hands and returned to her small courtyard happily.

  After closing the door and raising his hand, he took the large and small shelves, several piles of supplies, and the camphor wood boxes of mineral water back to their independent space.

  When I turned around, I heard a knock on the door.

  Xie Ning opened the courtyard door and saw Song Youzhi, Wang Zongxuan, and Youen carrying two boxes and several packages of things through the door.

  "Everything in the minivan is here." Song Youzhi said with a smile, "There are some compressed biscuits, instant noodles, self-heating rice, and a few fruits, like green apples spawned by wood-type superpowers." "Uncle

  bites I took a bite and it was very astringent! Not delicious."

  Xie Ning nodded in a funny way, "Just put these things in the living room. It will be convenient for everyone to pack."

  "Okay." Song Youzhi carried the big box and walked inside, "Ning Ning , the small truck can be put away, that truck is good, the avalanche team modified the truck and installed iron plates on three sides, hehe."

  Compared with these supplies, the truck is more valuable and is a good thing.

  Xie Ning said "hmm" and glanced at Yu Tianfeng, who had a messy head of hair on his head, walking out of the red-tiled house.

  "Go collect the car." She called him, then pulled Ji Taixian, and the three of them walked to the door.

  Performed by Ji Tae-hyun.

  Yu Tianfeng loaded up the pickup truck, and Xie Ning instantly put the small golden cup and the box truck into the underground garage.

  The three of them returned to the courtyard and locked the door.

  Xie Ning pulled Ji Taixian to the corner.

  Let Ji Taehyun pretend to wave while he took out two brand-new balance bikes and three motorcycles from the underground garage.

  When Kress saw the balancing car, he immediately pulled Zhu Nanxing and ran up to play.

  Xie Ning ignored them and turned to wave to Su Xiyue, "Yueyue, do you know that Lin Yiyi?"

  "Yes." Su Xiyue lowered her head unhappily, "Lin Yiyi is my deskmate, and I don't know her well." Why did it become like this?"

  Xie Ning held her little cousin's hand, pulled her to the gallery pavilion, and sat down on the bench.

  "How much do you know about her family?"

  "I only know that she is from a single-parent family and has been living with her mother. It seems that she has never seen her father." Su Xiyue suddenly looked up at her sister.

  "Sister, is she... really able to control those stray zombie cats to attack everyone?"

  Xie Ning nodded and touched Su Xiyue's head, "It's absolutely true."

  "She is extremely dangerous. You must pay attention to her at ordinary times. If she comes to talk to you, just don't talk to her, okay?"

  Su Xiyue nodded obediently, "Sister, I will pay attention."

  "I will learn from my elder brothers and sisters." Su Xiyue suddenly clenched her little fist, "Although I have no differences Yes, but you can exercise with Brother Zongxuan and the others every day."

  Xie Ning had a smile in her eyes and hummed softly.