251-260

Chapter 351 The Origin of the Explosion
  Song Shijun appeared calmer than all the adults, "Don't panic, my sister must have awakened her powers for the fourth time!"

  Everyone gave him a sideways look with expressionless faces.

  By the time everyone rushed to clean up the broken glass and wall paint in Xie Ning's room, gave her medicine and finally moved her to another room, it was almost dawn.

  Song Youai took a stool and sat beside Xie Ning's bed, with a serious look on her face, "Little Spider, come out. Your name is Future, right?"

  She had heard her daughter call her this way.

  The little spider sneaked out from under the quilt. When he raised his head and met a pair of curious eyes, he immediately wanted to sneak back.

  "What's going on?"

  "What is it that attacks Ning Ning?"

  "It's an electronic foreign object from the X world." Gu Chen and Lu Wei pushed the door open and relaxed slightly when they saw Xie Ning safe and sound. tone.

  "X Realm?" Xie Ning motioned to Song Kexin to hand him two pillows to raise his head, and sat up slightly to look at them.

  "Ning Ning, you have a fever."

  "It's okay." Xie Ning reached out and touched her forehead, "It's just because I've been a little tired recently. I just need to take more rest in the past two days."

  "The X world you just mentioned?" Xie Ning After thinking deeply for a moment, "It should be the world that creates the future? What is it."

  Gu Chen walked to Xie Ning's side, and Song Youai quickly made room for his future son-in-law.

  "Scientists believe that this is a parallel world, but its technological development is far beyond our world."

  "As early as three years ago, some electronic foreign objects from the X world sneaked into our scientific research institute. Some were caught, and some may still be there. Lurking."

  "According to your father and the others..." Gu Chen met Xie Ning's eyes, "

  Dr. I still don't know what their purpose is."

  Xie Ning thought to herself, nodded slowly, and then released a light curtain when she raised her hand, "This technology is indeed much better than ours."

  Lu Wei stood up in shock and stared into the air. The light curtain appeared, "Ning Ning, you? Are you also implanted? Implanted into their brains?"

  "How could I." Xie Ning reached out and waved, grabbing the hiding little spider out of his pocket and throwing it away She said, "I would like to formally introduce to you my artificial intelligence navigation system, the future."

  "Future, let me say hello to everyone."

  Everyone stared at the little silver shell spider in her hand with expressionless faces.

  The little spider's trembling electronic sound sounded: "It has been detected that the surrounding environment of the subject is a bit depressing. It is recommended to play a piece of super healing pure music."

  There is no intelligent brain implanted, but it can be connected with the outside of the intelligent brain, and it has perfectly conquered the super intelligence of the X world. On the night when the news about the brain reached the scientific research institute, two white-haired old men came to visit Xie Ning.   "It's okay to cooperate." Xie Ning said lightly

  , "But I need all the information in this

Alexander.

  "Everything you want, including exchange mall information, dimensional space, etc., can be displayed." Xie Ning followed them one by one.

  From time to time, an inverted cubic space filled with rich fish, shrimps and crabs appears in the air, and is instantly replaced by a light screen.

  The grandfathers looked excited, nodded repeatedly, and immediately signed an unequal treaty with Captain Xie.

  "It's perfect. It's the first time we've seen that someone can be so perfectly connected to the intelligent brain of the X world."

  "Captain Xie, having your help this time is really even more powerful."   

  "Thank you very much."

  ...

  Xie Ning's fever was basically gone when she came over the next day. Grandma stewed a little rooster for her distressedly, and brought all the food and drink to her bed.

  Xie Ning had no choice but to be escorted by many people and stayed in bed for two days.

  Only she knew it best. It was because she had not been able to completely overcome the ice and snow in her previous life.

  It's a heart disease.

  Fortunately, her physique was fine and she was full of energy within two days.

  What was originally an appointment with Gu Chen's parents to have a casual dinner together eventually turned into Gu Chen's parents hosting a dinner for everyone in the Spark Team!

  The guests and hosts enjoyed the meal. Not only did Qin Qiyun see the brat he hadn't seen for a long time, he was also secretly happy that his wooden son had finally enlightened and got a wife for him.

  When Xie Ning and her party came out of Gu's house, they "coincidentally" ran into a group of Gu Chen's friends.

  Feng Jiamin spent a lot of money this time. Not only did she drag her eldest brother Feng Lijian over, she also found a group of friends in the compound and blocked Xie Ning, Gu Chen, and Wang Zongxuan at the door of Gu's house with a smile.

  "Zong Xuan, Xiao Xian, are you too boring? You didn't even say hello when you came back."

  Qin Qiyun stepped forward, "Why are you all here? Xiao Chen and the others just came back, and it's late today, so they didn't say hello. Come in and sit down. If you have anything to do, we can talk about it tomorrow."

  "Auntie, it's okay. We are just here to have a drink with Gu Chen, brother Xiaoxian and the others. Just let us get together."

  Qin Qiyun felt a little unhappy and felt The girl Feng Jiamin didn't even look at her.

  Didn't you see that Xiao Chen was sending his girlfriend's family home? What does it mean to stop at the door?
  Feng Jiamin moved her eyes to Xie Ning, raised her eyes and smiled, "Is this...Ms. Xie?"

  Gu Chen rolled his eyes and said, "What are you doing here at midnight? There is nothing to do Just go back to the training ground and run a few more laps."

  Several boys behind Feng Jiamin shrank their necks, seemingly giving up.

  However, Feng Jiamin shouted reluctantly, "Brother Chen, you have been back for several days, haven't you had time to pay attention to us brothers? You are too busy hanging around your girlfriend every day, you are too focused on sex and not on friends. ?"

  Mo Wanrong followed Feng Jiamin and smiled politely at Ji Taixian and Wang Zongxuan, very ladylike.

  Feng Lijian was a little frustrated by his sister's troubles. He looked at Gu Chen and Lu Wei awkwardly, "Brother Chen, why don't you go to the old place for a drink? It's been a long time."

  Lu Wei glared at the crowd. Zhai Ruobai did not dare to raise his head.

  Zhai Ruobai shrunk his neck and slipped behind with his tail between his legs.   "Miss Xie

  , don't you mind if you lend Brother Chen to us for two hours to catch up with old friends?"

I don't mind." For

  a moment, both the old Song family and the group of people gathered behind Xie Ning and Feng Lijian's group standing opposite Gu Chen were silent at the same time.

  In the silent air, only Xie Ning's sarcastic voice rose slightly, "I don't know whether I should say you are bad or cheap. You know that my boyfriend wants to send me back, but you still block my eyes in front of me."

  "Do you think I will give you something?" This face?"

  Xie Ning couldn't help but chuckle, "Who do you think you are? Do you deserve it?"